Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I'm trying to think of something witty to say, but I'm lazy so Rarity and cider shall speak for themselves.

post-25990-0-78049700-1403664637_thumb.png

Cheers Darlings!

• Brohoof 3

Derpy got nothing on me! i vote for the fabulous mare! LONG LIVE THE FABULOUS MARE! LONG LIVE RARITY! LONG LIVE THE RARIJACK ALLIANCE!  *salute both queens*  :okiedokielokie:

Exactly! To the Alliance!

post-26689-0-83291600-1403665193_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

There is only one tough call in today's matches:  Sunset Shimmer vs. Spitfire.  I went with Sunset and she's farther behind Spitfire than I thought she'd be.

I wonder who DashForver voted for?  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Huh, this round between Rarity and Derpy isn't nearly as close as I thought it'd be so far... not that that's a bad thing in my team's favor. ;)

But still, I actually quite like Derpy... but you know, I love Rarity, so I'm sorry Derpy but I gotta root against ya. :derp:

keep-calm-and-please-understand-5.png

But hey, cheer up Derpy, I'm sure Rarity'll still give ya a makeover anytime you want no matter who wins! :D

rarity_braids_derpy_by_sapeginamoon-d6jw

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I already voted: Derpy, Vinyl, Twilight, and Spitfire, POWER! But I skipped over the results only cause I wanted to write this first. Celestia, I am nervous about the Derpy vs. Rarity match as I wrote in another post. Rarity is a member of the Mane Six, but Derpy. Derpy showed us that the creators listen to us, and that even if your different, or odd, or weird, maybe even thought of as a freak, that you are still loved. ALright, going to do it, going to check the results.

WHY! WHY is my best pony losing, no, no this cannot be HAPPENING. And losing to Rarity? Shut up Rarity fans, I know she is "fabulous", but... but WHY! The others I voted for weren't really taking down anypony strong, this... this is OUTRAGEOUS. Derpy fans where are you? Vote for Derpy, do it. Do. It. NOW. ALL FANS OF OUR MUFFIN LADY, OUR COMPANION TO THE DOCTOR. And a 1 and a 2, and: SAVE DERPY. SAVE DERPY. SAVE DERPY. Come on, everybrony chant along with me. If we work together the Empress of Bubbles can never, ever lose. WE CAN WIN THIS THING! 

EDIT: Also, I am not bashing Rarity. Yeah, she's alright to somebronies, but just I love Derpy so much more, just as you Rarity fans must feel about her and really with everyone's favorite pony. I guess I just wasn't thinking straight when I wrote it last night (it was a long day). Not that I'm taking back anything I said about Derpy, but I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Edited by roguesoul
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

WHY! WHY is my best pony losing, no, no this cannot be HAPPENING. And losing to Rarity? Shut up Rarity fans, I know she is "fabulous", but... but WHY!

You know, there really isn't a need for that sort of an attitude, man. Just sayin'.

48 - 30...Derpy is putting up more than a fight than I anticipated...but the goddess of fabulosity shall prevail!! :D

rarity_by_grandifloru-d6uazlc.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4