GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

mr green are you continue the exposition   are what

You're slipping up dear Friend.... I can see it now, You falling while we guffaw in victory! Heh.. You are a worthy opponent... But not enough to bring down Dear Chrysalis. Haa.. You must feel like a real fool if you don't even know what you're going up against! Want me to call my Dear queen? You'll be in so much fear, Your win is forfeit... There is nothing left!

• Brohoof 1

I may have failed to mention this before, but the OP states that you need to have at least a 51-49 percentage ratio to get the win. Zecora's lost that lead by only being up 3 votes. If you're within the 51-49 ratio, it's a draw.

well thats good to know *Facehoof*

• Brohoof 2

You're slipping up dear Friend.... I can see it now, You falling while we guffaw in victory! Heh.. You are a worthy opponent... But not enough to bring down Dear Chrysalis. Haa.. You must feel like a real fool if you don't even know what you're going up against! Want me to call my Dear queen? You'll be in so much fear, Your win is forfeit... There is nothing left!

well now were holding up we will never ever surrender your queen can gom plot all the plans she wants its all nouse you shall perish and good will win

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This round has now taken the lead for highest number of voters participating (previous record was 152)

EDIT:

ALSO: If the current TIE holds, Chrysalis will advance and Zecora will be eliminated on Vote Differential!

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 3

well now were holding up we will never ever surrender your queen can gom plot all the plans she wants its all nouse you shall perish and good will win

Hmmm.... Good? Are we not good? We merely want to find a means energy and food! We cannot survive without it! We maybe Love takers but its all we have! For all I know, you're the bad guys! You are nothing! We are everything! We are the hive! servents of the Dear Queen Chrysalis! Understand this, i'll make sure to bring victory! For the glory of Queen CHRYSALIS!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hold our position! Don't let them get any further!

To Chrysalis!!! For Chrysalis!! 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Here's what the Round of 16 will look like if results stay the same AS OF JUNE 23rd:

Round of 16 Match A:

post-1689-0-59077700-1399483575.png                                                                    VERSUS                                       post-1689-0-66485100-1399483742.png

Round of 16 Match B:

post-1689-0-60262400-1399483739.jpg                                                                    VERSUS                                       post-1689-0-54920600-1399746465.png

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 3

Hmmm.... Good? Are we not good? We merely want to find a means energy and food! We cannot survive without it! We maybe Love takers but its all we have! For all I know, you're the bad guys! You are nothing! We are everything! We are the hive! servents of the Dear Queen Chrysalis! Understand this, i'll make sure to bring victory! For the glory of Queen CHRYSALIS!!

nice try you simply care about take hold of the world and its love your the bad guys here stop trying to flip it around. zecora shall win you shall lose and friend ship shall reign 

This round has now taken the lead for highest number of voters participating (previous record was 152)

EDIT:

ALSO: If the current TIE holds, Chrysalis will advance and Zecora will be eliminated on Vote Differential!

but zecoras leading in the actual number of  VOTES so shouldn't the tie go to her( we really broke the record AWESOME!!!!!!!!)

• Brohoof 2

nice try you simply care about take hold of the world and its love your the bad guys here stop trying to flip it around. zecora shall win you shall lose and friend ship shall reign 

but zecoras leading in the actual number of  VOTES so shouldn't the tie go to her( we really broke the record AWESOME!!!!!!!!)

Vote differential is the first tie breaker, and Queen Chrysalis has superior vote differential.

• Brohoof 3

Your quest for victory stops here! My words are genuine. Do not think you'll advance! You are on a fools path! A path that only leads to a brick wall!  Accept defeat! Chances are we will spare you! Don't throw your life away because of the inevitable!

• Brohoof 1

I may have failed to mention this before, but the OP states that you need to have at least a 51-49 percentage ratio to get the win. Zecora's lost that lead by only being up 3 votes. If you're within the 51-49 ratio, it's a draw.

I meet this news with some consternation

Still, I will not waver in my determination

We got to send Zecora to the top

For this reason, the rhymes won't stop

If she loses by a mere percent

Out of shape, I will be bent

She must prevail over the changeling queen

Personally, I find her quite mean

and, one other thing I can say

Zecora would never ruin a wedding day

But enough about Queen Chrysalis 

For its time for me to say this

Shes the best zebra in Equestria

We use our stomachs to digestia

Did you see the joke I put in front of you?

I made a reference to good 'ol Scootaloo

*Ahem* Lost my train of thought

Additional votes must be bought

Many would call her nature "nice"

Why else would I construct a poem thrice?

Truly, she has a heart of gold

Her allegiance could never be sold

But if, in this voting season

you require a different reason

Just see the pictures we've posted there

You will see that she is quite an alluring mare

We must come together to give Zecora the crown

One last thing, before I wind down

I've put alot of effort into these

So come and vote for Zecora, please!

• Brohoof 3

Her laugh at the end is adorable!

• Brohoof 2

Your quest for victory stops here! My words are genuine. Do not think you'll advance! You are on a fools path! A path that only leads to a brick wall!  Accept defeat! Chances are we will spare you! Don't throw your life away because of the inevitable!

should i well no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no post-27609-0-43411300-1403553770.gif no no no no no no no no no no no no  no no no no no.post-27609-0-43411300-1403553770.gif. but hey try o meek and powerless one

one more vote one more vote one more vote. zecora cant lose by a mere percent ONE MORE VOTE 

• Brohoof 2

Hm hm hm hm hm... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Behold the power that is Chrysalis! The unwavering Queen of Changelings! With the power at our side we are invincible!! No amount of Rhymes can waver us! She shall be victorious! Rule over the Everfree! None can keep us down!! We are the Changelings! We serve our Queen in anyway possible! Our espionage is unmatched! We will not be brought down by a mere Zebra! Take up the fight and vote Dear Chrysalis! We shall trump all! FOR CHRYSALIS!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Like Sterling said, Vote Differential is the first tie breaker. This is because it represents how well they did against each of their competitors in one lump number. Chrysalis had a stronger battle against AJ and Mayor than Zecora did, thus the advanced placement. So, Zecora needs to stay 51.00% or higher in order to advance.

• Brohoof 1

Hm hm hm hm hm... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Behold the power that is Chrysalis! The unwavering Queen of Changelings! With the power at our side we are invincible!! No amount of Rhymes can waver us! She shall be victorious! Rule over the Everfree! None can keep us down!! We are the Changelings! We serve our Queen in anyway possible! Our espionage is unmatched! We will not be brought down by a mere Zebra! Take up the fight and vote Dear Chrysalis! We shall trump all! FOR CHRYSALIS!!!!

banul i think you can take him

• Brohoof 1

Come on! Why u no like Trixie? 

She fought hard to earn her place among the tournament elite. Have you all forgotten the epic contest, the war of attrition between Lulamoon & Shining Armor, a battle that is worthy to live on in song?  Will you let the great and powerful one's hard work be for naught? Will you let Shining Armor know that his worthy opponent would only go on to loose the next round?

The Great and Powerful Trixie is readying her greatest performance for you! You can choose if her star shines or falls this night!

trixie_by_ponykillerx-d4n4ebc.png

The same can be said for our mighty Queen. She suffered complete and utter inhalation at the hooves of her orchard owning opponent. But the devotion of her fans, the support of her race helped her claim victory, proving that love can overcome even the brightest and noble of politicians. 

Now more than ever she needs your support. The disaster that was Canterlot had only shown the imperfections of the Changeling kind, but what species doesn't have it's flaws. You're going to scrutinize our mistakes. You will blaspheme us for our actions. You may dwell upon our past mistakes. 

But we won't. The path to prevail leads though our own mistakes. And we will overcome them. Did we hit rock bottom after Canterlot?  Yes, and it was the perfect foundation to rebuild ourselves upon. Each one of our imperfections we will use to build ourselves a path towards our improvement.  This is our opportunity to show the world what it really means to be a Changeling. 

Is hate and resentment all you know? Is there no passion and fury within your hearts? Do you not hear the call of the Changeling spirit within you? Are we the plague of locusts the world says we are, stoic drones slaves to their instincts? Or are we the most passionate, determined race of all, striving to end the stagnant reign of apathy, with love as our weapon!

We are Changelings!

queen_chrysalis_by_hell_alka-d6ita9s.png

Hears a song to rally our force behind. A song whose words describe us perfectly. 

• Brohoof 1