Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: A Christmas Carol - OCs AND VOICE ACTORS OPEN!

Neon Fire

(edited)

Is it too late to sign up for a writer? :)

Nope!  I can add you and bring you into the writers message group we have.

Would you like me to add you to the list?

Edited by Neon Fire

Hello!

Hmm, perhaps I could ask a question? Where do the OC's come in? What is their role? Do they have speaking lines, or do they just act as background ponies?

That's a good question :o

I'd like to know as well.

My best guess is for background ponies, but I could be wrong.

Hey do you want me to send my OC, Red Talon to supplement my voice acting along side Pipsqueak? I can send an audio file too

You can post your OC here if you already haven't.  No need to send lines yet, since we're still working on the script.  I'll make a message for voice actors though once I have all of them.

Hello!

Hmm, perhaps I could ask a question? Where do the OC's come in? What is their role? Do they have speaking lines, or do they just act as background ponies?

Most likely, they will just be background ponies.  We'll need a lot of them walking around, and that's where your OCs come in.  If OCs need voice acting, we're more likely to use our OCs first so we can voice our own or easily get voices.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Most likely, they will just be background ponies.  We'll need a lot of them walking around, and that's where your OCs come in.  If OCs need voice acting, we're more likely to use our OCs first so we can voice our own or easily get voices.

Ah well, then I'll gladly throw in my OC here. Hope it helps you out with your project. :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/concord-r2304

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so we're going to need another animator, in fact, we can never have too many animators.  So if you'd like to be one, please say so.

We also need just a few more voice actors too.  If you'd like to be a writer, that's still open but honestly the last thing we need right now.  Animators and voice actors are more important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can do a Pinkie Pie impression pretty well (my sister asks me to do it all of the time)..

And you could use my ponysona (as seen in my profile picture for a background pony if you want.

I could do some lines for her, too. I have no idea what to say, though... :P

PinkiePieAudition.wav

Edited by Flash Forward

I can do a Pinkie Pie impression pretty well (my sister asks me to do it all of the time)..

And you could use my ponysona (as seen in my profile picture for a background pony if you want.

I could do some lines for her, too. I have no idea what to say, though... :P

Do you have a full picture?

Also, it won't let me download the file. .-.  It's giving me a board error saying I don't have permission to download it.

Do you have a full picture?

Also, it won't let me download the file. .-.  It's giving me a board error saying I don't have permission to download it.

I don't.. sorry. :C

I'll do that now. :P

Edited by Flash Forward