My second pony pic, The worst Rainbow Dash picture you'll ever see

AppleShy Sparkle

• 9 months later...

Oh god... I was thinking 'It can't be to bad' but you sir have proved me wrong. You just need to work on EVERYTHING the background, like the little lines on the sun aren't attached..

• Brohoof 2

This is a signature.

The title is wrong, my pictures are far worse.

I could see you put effort into this so I'll still give you a brohoof.

Just keep practicing. ^_^

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

This can't really be counted as Visual ''Art''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art This page seems to disagree.. So your point is invalid. It's art.. And good if you compare it to other things... The only reason people would call it ' bad' is because they are comparing it to the wrong things, they just need to compare it to other things of your "level". So therefore you sir have created a marvelous masterpiece.

(im just trying to make u feel beter, yet the above IS true)

This is a signature.

I disconcur. You've got the general concept, though the whole thing tail could use some work.

The whole thing could use some work. (did you notice the missing leg?)

Oh god... I was thinking 'It can't be to bad' but you sir have proved me wrong. You just need to work on EVERYTHING the background, like the little lines on the sun aren't attached..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art This page seems to disagree.. So your point is invalid. It's art.. And good if you compare it to other things... The only reason people would call it ' bad' is because they are comparing it to the wrong things, they just need to compare it to other things of your "level". So therefore you sir have created a marvelous masterpiece.

(im just trying to make u feel beter, yet the above IS true)

I know, the entire thing is trash, and you don't need to make me feel better, this thread was made over 8 months ago :P

How about the BEST Rainbow Dash picture I have ever seen. You've put effort into this piece, I can tell. Well done!

Not really that much, i drew it in like 15 minutes with a trackpad. But still, thank you :)

The title is wrong, my pictures are far worse.

I could see you put effort into this so I'll still give you a brohoof.

Just keep practicing. ^_^

As for the effort, see above, and again, it's only got 3 legs :P

I do have a tablet though, we'll see how it goes if i ever use that.

Better run, run, run, run, run.

I know, the entire thing is trash, and you don't need to make me feel better, this thread was made over 8 months ago :P

*Sees time u made thread*

Hows it feel that no one even responded for like 8 months? cause i find it funny

This is a signature.

*Sees time u made thread*

Hows it feel that no one even responded for like 8 months? cause i find it funny

It doesn't feel like anything really, i just wonder how an almost year-old thread suddenly gets replied to :P

Better run, run, run, run, run.

It doesn't feel like anything really, i just wonder how an almost year-old thread suddenly gets replied to :P

I have no idea... somepony just must of found it (Wishfull thinking) and personally I just respond to threads that were recently responded to.. I just keep looking at the list.

This is a signature.

This picture is so bad it made me smile :)

Just the smile RD is giving is really good :D

Not so sure about the rest of the picture tho ;P

CW0AMZO.jpg?1?4895

Have ANY questions about Christianity? INBOX ME!         

Aw, come on guys! Don't be rude about it! I think this drawing is better than I ever could. :P

All you need is a little practice. A little practice, and you could be a great artist! :D Here is a few tips:

1. Although I hate these, guidlines help with the body structure. I heard some people on Deviantart post some good guidlines for ponies.

2. The coloring is perfect

3. First, try tracing Rainbow. I did that, and by doing that, I got used to drawing the base of a pony.

4. The head: You got the basic idea, but just try number 3, then you'll see how the head is. :)

5. The tail is kinda 'spikey'

Overall, I'm glad you put effort into this. Don't lose courage! Just practice!

Brohoof for you!

Edited by Pixiesong

It's actually not too bad. It doesent seem like a rush project IMO. "Practice makes perfect but, nobody is perfect so why practice?"

Edited by Neighvana666

Needs practice and stuff. It's not as bad as I was expecting.

We all gotta start somewhere.

Besides, I've seen worse. FAR, FAR worse.

nniUD9E.gif