Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Comic Store *spoilers*

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Well this comic store sounds interesting. I personally would like more done on it :3

Hasbro left another cliff hanger at the end when the Comic disappeared.

Anyway, what are your ideas on the history of this "Enchanted" comic store?

Will this store come up in another episode? how? 

I personally have no idea XD

Other thoughts? 

I don't know if this is a once and done episode or if there are loose ends that will be picked up in the future.  I could see Discord enchanting that comic after Spike bought it as a practical joke.  It would take some very serious magic to suck the Mane 6 and Spike into a fictional world like that.  Or maybe it was just at that shop waiting for a random buyer to read it?  Who knows.  All these powerful comic books and amulets shouldn't be so readily available to an unsuspecting public though.  :lol:

This could lead to the writers having many loose ends to tie up, in the future. It could be the same shop where Trixie bought the Alicorn Amulet, so I still wonder why an unsuspecting public wouldn't notice somepony buying an amulet or an enchanted comic book.

When I first saw that scene is almost seemed like Spike was casting a spell, but now we know that the book itself was enchanted. My guess is we won't hear of the book store again, but the show has been surprisingly full of call backs.

Edited by Nature's Spell

Maybe it's from the same shop Trixie got the Alicorn Amulet

That store has tons of enchanted items. Though it's just a thought.

Spike did say it's from the Enchanted Comic Shop in Canterlot.

I think when Trixie got the Alicorn Amulet, it was from a different place.

just my thinking.

I bet it's a store that has comics where you get sucked in and experience the story yourself in the first person then once you beat the villain or accomplish the goal, it's over and it gets zapped back to the store for someone new to buy it. Kinda like taking a turn at a virtual reality video game or renting a movie.

I wanna see this enchanted comic book store now!!! Heck I can totally get some awesome comic books there and get sucked in them and be a superhero, seriously though I hope they discuss that more soon, would be interesting to learn about.

Is it weird that the only question I had in my mind was whether the store provided it's own comics specially made for enchantment or whether the series Spike was reading was a wildly available one that was just enchanted for placement in that store?

Enchanted comics you say? Why can I see this spawning a vast amount of clop fanfics?

Also the enchanted comic thing is kind of cool. Maybe we'll see another "enchanted comic" episode in the future.

cause everything spawns lemon fan fiction?

With out acception.  John delancey could punch a bronie in the face and it would spawn lemon fiction.

• Brohoof 1