Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Omegle Poll: Who is the best pony?

Hamud

Poll #1 began: 9:20 p.m. EST

Poll #1 ended: 1:02 a.m. EST

Started a random poll on Omegle a few hours ago just to see the results, and here's the results so far:

Who is the best pony?

Rainbow Dash - 41    |

Twilight Sparkle - 11  |

Fluttershy - 21           |

Applejack - 7             |

Pinkie Pie - 10           |

Rarity - 4                   |

Luna - 3                    |

Celestia - 2                |

Twist - 2                    |

Derpy - 14                 |

Trixie - 2                    |

Big Mac - 7                |

Dr. Whooves - 2        |

Cheerilee - 1             |

Various accounts of "OMG GAYFAG" "you watch a kids show?" "nojustno" etc. - Somewhere in the 200's

I'll keep posted. Edit: I voted trixie.  :eww: Also, feel free to give your opinion on who's the best character (Or go on omegle and vote yourself), discuss it a little bit. I know there's a thread for that, but it's a way to keep this thing bumped if you wanna see the final results, which'll be in a few hours.

Update: Feelin' kind of sorry for the CMC right now. ...

Update 2: I'm gradually getting more and more disconnects, so I might end it soon.

Update 3: Alright, i'm gonna close it off for tonight. But this was hella fun, so what i'm going to do is start a few sessions of these and tally up different results. Each session i'll start fresh with no votes, and just keep the mane 6 tallied unless they vote for another character, like I did with this one. Thanks for the replies you few, and i'll be back tomorrow.

Edited by Hamud
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

WHAT?! This is a really strange and easy to answer question best pony is of course Sweetie Belle. I mean just look how cute she can be and then how mad she can be she's the best pony by a landslide.

post-26812-0-39486600-1402868694.jpg

post-26812-0-44979500-1402868741_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like the results! :) Rainbow Dash first, Derpy has 11 votes, not bad. :)

But Rarity has only 4 votes? Wut? :blink:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash beat Rarity by a landslide.

inb4 the rarity fanclub shows up in a fervored rage.

I also find it funny that Derpy has more votes than Rarity, a character with almost no dialog beat a member of the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

Now that I look at it, this was made back in January, by a member who hasn't logged in since January 7th :D

Victory is still the Rarity fans! Hooray for outdatedness! :D

Oh man, people keep reviving these old topics and I can't believe I didn't notice that sooner.

• Brohoof 1

Now that I look at it, this was made back in January, by a member who hasn't logged in since January 7th :D

Victory is still the Rarity fans! Hooray for outdatedness! :D

But until someone runs a new poll on omegle, this is the most current one. Which means it is the most correct.

ya'll couldn't even beat derpy.

Not sure how much discussion value there was in a single poll anyway, but considering that the poll in question is over five months old and this thread is now being used to discuss something else completely, I think it seems to have run its course. If anyone would like to talk about their favorite ponies, how refined ponies are or anything else that was going on here, they can find or make a thread for it.