Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Idea for an episode i just had

Best Username Ever

We all remember when Discord changed their personalities to the exact opposites of their regular personalities but i had an idea just now (even though someone else has probably had it and this idea isn't original) What if they become even more extreme versions of their current selves in an episode e.g

Applejack becomes honest she can't even tell white lies to spare others feelings

Pinkie Pie can't stop laughing and trying to spread happiness (like so bad she can't even sleep because she can't stop)

Rarity becomes too generous and gives away all her possessions (this would be funny when the issue is resolved later)

Twilight gains too much magic ability too the point where it is uncontrollable (hilarity ensues)

The only thing is Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash i can't seem to figure out how they would end up because i don't see how you can be too loyal or too kind and it be an issue. Any way i haven't thought of how they resolve (or even how this happens) yet but maybe you can add to this.

Edited by Best Username Ever
  • Brohoof 1

For Fluttershy maybe she would try to help out everypony and all the animals in her home whether they need it or not. I'm pretty sure some other show did something like this before but I don't remember what it was...

Rainbow Dash could be something similar, and maybe going into a state of panic when being loyal to one of her friends would mean betraying another and she has a nervous breakdown or something I dunno :huh:

who's episode would this be?  Megan or Dave?

Sounds weird i'm leaning toward polskee.

So they'd lack their flaws?  their break points so to speak?

If this happened to all the main six who would snap them out of it?

Spike?

Should it happen in ponyville, or maybe abroad.

Might be fun to watch them do this in the crystal empire.

I think for Fluttershy she would try to handle taking care of abandoned ponies and animals, to the point where she isn't able to keep up with all of the new arrivals in her cottage.

Rainbow Dash could probably try juggling her friends when it comes to being loyal with her, so i think she could try not to betray them if she is not able to keep her loyalty in check.