Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Actor?

FyreDash

(edited)

Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Milla Jovovich, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Uma Thurman, Eddie Murphy, Julia Roberts, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Tommy Lee Jones, Danny Devito, Meryl Streep, Will Smith, Johnny Depp!

Forgot to say : Antonio Banderas!!

Edited by Princess Ariona

• 1 month later...

Boy this is a toughie. Choi Min-Sik starrs in two of my all-time favorite films (Oldboy and I Saw The Devil) so that's one for sure. Song Kang-ho was also awesome in The Host and Sympathy For Mr Vengeance.

Now as far as actual well known actors, I've been a fan of Ewan Mcgregor ever since seeing Trainspotting as a wee lad. He was pretty awesome as young Obi-Wan in the new Star Wars trilogy and I also liked him in The Island. Speaking of The Island, his co-starr Sean Bean is awesome,

even if it seems like his character dies in everything he's in

Goldeneye, The Hitcher, Black Death, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, etc.

I would really like to know who your favorite actor is, mine are Alex Bladwin and Will Ferrel.

Comment your favorite actors below! B)

Your thread has been merged with a preexisting thread. Next time, please use the search function to see if a thread already exists for the subject you wish to create a thread for prior to making it.

I'd have to say that was and always will be, George Carlin. He usually played background or minor support parts because he was more of a comedian than an actor but every time I saw him it made the film just that much better.

Tommy Wiseau

Nicolas Cage

Tom Green

I'd have to say it's a toss-up between the likes of Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis, Denzel Washington and Cate Blanchett.

Oh, and Bryan Cranston for his performance in Breaking Bad.

It's a toss up between Christoph Waltz and Chris Lilley. I have only recently discovered the amazingness of Chris Lilley, and never in my life have I ever seen someone be able to play so many different characters and pull it off so well.

• 9 months later...