Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up everypony?

BassBrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A simple Google search for pony forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm on my computer for a good portion of the day and around a year ago i noticed that ponies were popping up on various sites and forums. I was reluctant at first and became a huge hater even though i had never previously watched an episode. It was about pre-3rd season when i decided to give it a shot and tbh I didn't really like the first four episodes a lot. The fifth one however got me completely hooked on the series; so much that i ended up finishing it in under 2 days. I was self conscious at first but now i'm proud to call myself a brony XD!

I'm an 18 year old college student in Rochester currently majoring in Journalism. I always enjoy having fun and meeting new people. I'm an absolute Hockey/Basketball/Football nut (sorry baseball fans) especially for the Buffalo/Cleveland teams. If i'm not looking at some sort of pony stuff, i'm probably doing something related to that matter. Other interests include video games, snowboarding, slappin the bass, tennis and longboarding. Thanks to the show i'm pretty much open to trying new things!

Aside from EquestriaDaily visits and numerous fan fic/art/animation, I haven't really interacted with the fandom a lot. Only 2 of my friends watch the show and I joined this forum to meet new bronies and dwell more into fan content. I can't wait to meet all of you and finish this current season! (Which i think is going great so far)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know playa

My roof is up, but the sky is also up, I'm having a hard time choosing :eww:

HAHA!  Another point for Rainbow Dash, you just got 20% cooler in my books, welcome to this side of the herd, make yourself at home brother, and stay cool B)

• Brohoof 1

@@BassBrony

How's it goin. Welcome to the forums, you'll love it! 

Also, Rochester new york? Then I live a couple hours from you.

Pretty good! It took me a while to figure out how to multiquote haha. And yeah are you more towards Albany ways?

I don't know playa

My roof is up, but the sky is also up, I'm having a hard time choosing :eww:

HAHA!  Another point for Rainbow Dash, you just got 20% cooler in my books, welcome to this side of the herd, make yourself at home brother, and stay cool B)

Nicee glad to be here 

how convenient, our introduction topics both have the same title haha. nice to meet you...o wait

HAAA i Pinky Promise that i didn't steal your title, just coincidence

@@BassBrony

I live in Syracuse, actually.

close enough, both east XD

Hey. What's going on?

My favorite main pony is AppleJack and FleetFoot is my favorite background pony.

Nice I enjoyed her last episode and song. I would have to go with Derpy as my fav background pony haha

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I'm not into sports. I mean it's fun playing them, but I'm just not good at them. xD But I'm not a fan of watching them. Though going to stadiums can be fun.

img-2222718-1-hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

I'm not into sports. I mean it's fun playing them, but I'm just not good at them. xD But I'm not a fan of watching them. Though going to stadiums can be fun.

ahhhh whatevs haha, as long as you're having fun! I like your OC though, i wish i could be creative like that :|

Welcome, its nice to meet you

Nice to meet you as well! That scene made my day haha

Hello I am Rocky Doo and welcome to this awesome website!

Thanks! and i agree, this site is awesome