Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Needing practice ( closed)

RoguesWolfe

To anyone I would really like to practice painting ponies, what better way than doing ocs? So if you have an oc that you want painted post a pic or a link to your oc. There is only one thing I cannot do, complicated wings. Also just to let anyone know it may take me a bit. I have very limited supplies right now, and I also have classes to keep up with. So if anyone wants there oc painted post a link ^_^ . Forgot to leave a picture of what my style of painting looks like so here it is!

img-2224833-1-FfWtNKO.jpg

Closed: Sorry to any and all but no more requests, I am low on paint, it will be awhile till I can get more. I only have enough for the requests I am taking on.

Edited by RoguesWolfe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound's cool! Do you need any specifics for the pose or anything? If not, then could you paint my OC Sound blast? (His link is in my signature.) Thanks in advance!

Edited by clockwork24

Ummmm, I know you won't be taking any more requests, but since I see you wrote you have a list, do you have some sort of waiting list where others can wait until you take another batch of requests, or would you rather that people waited until you finished your current batch?

(edited)

Well I can add people to a waiting list, so that would be fine.

Sound's cool! Do you need any specifics for the pose or anything? If not, then could you paint my OC Sound blast? (His link is in my signature.) Thanks in advance!

Hopefully you like it. Im limited on supplies so its hard to get the right colors.

post-23682-0-46064000-1390372491_thumb.jpg

Edited by RoguesWolfe

Hi there, I'm just popping in to say, you are on a good path to learning how to paint! Somehow, it seems very familiar. :P

I just wanted to give some unwaranted advice. I don't know what medium you happen to be working with, but don't deny yourself shading. Bleding is 90% of the fun in painting! Anyhow, keep on keeping on!

Hi there, I'm just popping in to say, you are on a good path to learning how to paint! Somehow, it seems very familiar. :P

I just wanted to give some unwaranted advice. I don't know what medium you happen to be working with, but don't deny yourself shading. Bleding is 90% of the fun in painting! Anyhow, keep on keeping on!

Hey thanks, any feedback is always welcome. Im not quite sure how to do shading with paint.

Hey thanks, any feedback is always welcome. Im not quite sure how to do shading with paint.

It depends what kind of paint you are using. I like acrylics because they dry fast, but I go for sharp shading. I am not the best, but if you need some help, I can maybe provide a few tips. However, I need to know what kind of media you are using to paint with.

Oh, and if you get some thick paint! Wooowy, pallete knifes are fun.

Hmmmmm... not exactly an OC, but it would be interesting nonetheless:

Could you paint Fizzy from My Little Pony and Friends? If you want decent practice, that's a good pony to do. She's complicated in some ways, but very basic in others.

Also she's awesome and there isn't enough really fantastic art out there of her.

fizzy.gif

It depends what kind of paint you are using. I like acrylics because they dry fast, but I go for sharp shading. I am not the best, but if you need some help, I can maybe provide a few tips. However, I need to know what kind of media you are using to paint with.

Oh, and if you get some thick paint! Wooowy, pallete knifes are fun.

Ive been using acrylic paint, I only have black, white, brown, purple, and gold To get color I have been using food coloring. I only have two uh really cheap brushes, one thats I guess normal sized and a tiny tiny one.

Hmmmmm... not exactly an OC, but it would be interesting nonetheless:

Could you paint Fizzy from My Little Pony and Friends? If you want decent practice, that's a good pony to do. She's complicated in some ways, but very basic in others.

Also she's awesome and there isn't enough really fantastic art out there of her.

fizzy.gif

I can add you to the list ^_^.

Ive been using acrylic paint, I only have black, white, brown, purple, and gold To get color I have been using food coloring. I only have two uh really cheap brushes, one thats I guess normal sized and a tiny tiny one.

You weren't kidding when you said your resources were limited. Damn...