Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do any of you like real ponies?

Twilight Mist

I come from an area of the UK called the New Forest where there are wild herds of ponies in their thousands.They cause so much disruption to the residents that they are hated with a passion. Not only that, it's against the law to even approach them!

Edited by samuelkingsley

No way. I grew up with them. Never liked em. Horses are total dicks and super pretentious.

They're all like, "Oh, look at me, I'm a horse, I'm so magnificent and majestic. But don't get behind me or I'll kick you in the face."

And then they're like: "Oh, you had plans this weekend? Lemme just start colicing and ruin that for you."

• Brohoof 3

Alright so I am this weird pony fan since... G1 yeah I am an old fan :D My grandparents got me into the show when I was little, I always loved horses and grew up around them. I even had my own pony who lived out at my grandparents. I have always loved both cartooon ponies and MLP forever... Probably always will :D

• Brohoof 1

Ponies not so much.  I could kind of take it or leave it.  But a herd of wild horses makes for a pretty awesome sight.  A couple years ago I was fortunate enough to be down in Arkansas, where I had to land on a dirt strip out in the middle of nowhere.  Beforehand, we had been warned to look out for wild horses on the runway (hitting a dozen 1200 lb animals would do $50 million in damage in a heartbeat).  Fortunately, horses are generally smart enough to get out of the way of big, noisy, fast-moving things, so they kept their distance.  Sill, they stuck around in the vicinity of the airfield, so I was able to get a couple pictures before we left.  I can't seem to find them at the moment, but when I do, I'll post them here.

I love ponies.... with ketchup :D

I kid

I didn't grow up on a horse farm but worked with a neighbor who did when I was younger.

Ya muckin stalls sucks, but that's all part of the responsibility of working/owning them.

Used to go out riding all the time

Personally, I'm not too big on real life ponies (or horses for that matter). I'm just a big fan of the cute cartoon ponies from the show.

me too, never been fond of real equines, ever, not before, not after becoming a brony

• 7 years later...
  • 5 months later...