Meet the Mane 6's Children! (Draft 1) -- Need Your Ideas and Suggestions.

PonyFunk

post-24229-0-24910000-1391121877_thumb.png

1. Starwhirl (daughter of Twilight Sparkle) - named after Star Swirl the Bearded.

2. Sugarcube (daughter of Pinkie Pie) - named after Sugar Cube Corner.

3. Ruby Red (daughter of Rarity) - named after one of her favorite gemstones.

4. Lightning Crash (son of Rainbow Dash) - named after her seeing electricity flicker out of his wings!

5. Applebuck (son of Applejack) - named after her favorite past time.

6. Flicker Wing (son of Fluttershy) - named after her seeing his wings flap as fast as a hummingbird's wings!

----------

Please, please, please send me any ideas, opinions, and suggestions you may have. Being this is the first draft of the set of Next Gen ponies, the next drafts will depend on you guys. 

If you could list each pony from favorite to least favorite and why, as well as mention if you like their names, their color palettes, hairstyles, etc, that would be terrific!

Let the Next Generation begin!

post-24229-0-24910000-1391121877_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh, right, suggestions:

Go get some fan art drawn of them, like, real fan art and ditch the pony creator drafts ASAP; it's hard to judge Pony Creator stuff because it doesn't look very good. No offense to your ponies, but Pony Creator doesn't do any OC's justice.

So, yeahh, maybe get some fanart drawn of them, or do it yourself :D There's a good start for better judging.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just did Star Whirl - I only realised I did her too big like 3/4 of the way through so its adult version of her now xD So I guess I've decided her cutie mark for you. I didn't know how to upload an image you have saved on your computer so I have put it on my DeviantArt (idk whether its advertising).Anyways ,here it it :http://madagascarli.deviantart.com/art/Star-Swirl-435538961?ga_submit_new=10%253A1392937508

I don't know whether this is the sorta fan art your looking for but its there anyways >.<

Also ,should I do the rest of the 'mini mane 6' child or adult style?

Edited by Madagascarlo

But really though, they all look pretty cool! Although IMO Dashies son don't look quite enough like his mother, and that's not just because I am a die hard Dashie fan, it's just because the rest of the 6 look more like their mother IMO, so I would expect LC to look a little more like RD with maybe a slightly different hue of rainbow color or something, other than that AWESOME JOB! ^_^ 

I can't tell who the fathers are at all for almost all of them (which should be done to avoid shipping war). Flicker Wing does have some Big Mac in him. Lightning Crash looks like... Sunset Shimmer?! Dashie, explain. Overall, pretty average group of characters.

• 3 weeks later...

Well...*clears throat*....not really sure about that, but i want to say one thing.....why does Rainbow Dash's son have the same color as Sunset Shimmer.......did something occur?

I'm satisfied though that no pony knocked up my Spitfire, ;)  *opens wings* She's mine....all mine.....MWHAHAHAHA!!!