Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop requests for OC's and other pony stuff... next weekend

Lightning-flickr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I already have an idea for your pony. If you don't mind I'd really like to do it like this but with the word "freedom"

Hmm, :huh: it certainly sounds like a tempting idea. Let me share my idea here for you to look at, and I will think about it.

first I will tell you what I absolutely want done.

I would like for his entire body to be drawn, not just his head or something like that, and he must have all of his clothes(meaning his body suit, his coat, and his hat.) 

Other than that, everything else is optional. Here is a more detailed request, listing everything that I would like done with him, but you don't necessarily have to if it is too hard or something.

I'll get back to you in a little bit.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Hmm, :huh: it certainly sounds like a tempting idea. Let me share my idea here for you to look at, and I will think about it.

first I will tell you what I absolutely want done.

I would like for his entire body to be drawn, not just his head or something like that, and he must have all of his clothes(meaning his body suit, his coat, and his hat.) 

Other than that, everything else is optional. Here is a more detailed request, listing everything that I would like done with him, but you don't necessarily have to if it is too hard or something.

I'll get back to you in a little bit.

I think I can do it? Just keep in mind you are asking for a lot so sorry if I miss some details, but I will try my best!

(edited)

Can you do my OC found in the sig?

sure, but once again I need something like an action or a background   ;)

I don't wana spend hours doing something and then have you say that you hate the background

Edited by lightning-flickr