Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

(edited)

Of course it's not the end! I made Artsy go unconscious for a reason... I don't think they can really defeat Discord without all of them at the same time, and even then, it probably wouldn't be as powerful as the original Elements of Harmony because the balance is still tilted towards chaos.(Which again, is why the original Elements don't work.) I've still got more ideas on the horizon too. We need to develop more before we even get close to the end.

Maybe if I were to get a summary of what has happened I could try to fit myself in and come up with an explanation for Speed's disappearance. It would be easier than reading all the walls of text from page 10 and on.

Basically: They all found the lost others in the Everfree Forest and took them to an inn, where they encountered Discord. Discord messed around with their heads for a bit, and tried to control them, and then took them to some sort of weird chaos realm. He succeeded in controlling Peach and changing her personality to its evil side. Meanwhile, Artsy was visited by Celestia in her room in the inn, and was given advice on how to defeat Discord, but the princess disappeared because it was only a temporary hologram. She ran outside to try to get the others to harmonize and get them together to defeat Discord, it failed. Everyone was all split up for a while and her and Peach got into a huge fight.

During the fight, Celestia got into Artsy's mind and told them that they needed to realize the new Elements of Harmony within themselves to temporarily stave off Discord. Everyone started realizing their elements, and they're now going with a plan that Silver created. Discord is slowly being defeated by the power of the elements as Peach holds him in place, the pegasi distract him, the unicorns blast Discord with their magic, and the earth ponies give Peach more strength to keep her grasp on him.

Artsy, the one who initiated it, let out one final blast of magic before she fell unconscious and could do no more.

Oh and Peach teleported everyone to the same spot, so there's no need to worry about that.

Pretty much, you need to pick an Element of Harmony for your character that isn't of the canon ones. But you don't have to do it now; as it isn't time for Discord to be permanently defeated yet.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Hey dudes, I'm gonna go faint off now to bed. Make sure to post so much you make me lose track of the RP! ;)

Also, uh, what else... oh yes. Another long dramatic post.

Oh and I hope you guys notice the new Character Database. I've already converted Artsy to its format.

Ah. I actually forgot to question this, but with all the epicness that's been going on, it left my brain. (And considering we went through about 4 pages or so in a day I think?). What exactly is the difference, is it just more "paste here" style rather than forum style, if it makes sense?

Ah. I actually forgot to question this, but with all the epicness that's been going on, it left my brain. (And considering we went through about 4 pages or so in a day I think?). What exactly is the difference, is it just more "paste here" style rather than forum style, if it makes sense?

It's basically neater and more organized. It's easier for me to keep track of it, and to keep a more consistent format of people's forms.

Although I'm not really sure what you mean by "paste here" style than "forum style."

Aw crap, just realized unicorns weren't the only ones who could've transfered power to Peach during the fight >_<

Sorry, my bad...

Yeap that what I Meant

And poor Lionheart everyone seems to always ignore his speeches :P

That's because they aren't directed at anyone in particular most of the time, and they come across as monologues. No one really talks the way your character does in real life, so it sort of makes sense for the other characters to just ignore what he is saying if they don't understand. At least, that's the way I've looked at it, and its certainly how my character feels. Though she isn't paying attention to anything at the moment other than how monumentally pissed off she is.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

That's because they aren't directed at anyone in particular most of the time, and they come across as monologues. No one really talks the way your character does in real life, so it sort of makes sense for the other characters to just ignore what he is saying if they don't understand. At least, that's the way I've looked at it.

Valid point. I do stray from really life way of speaking cause I used to rp on anime based rpies. And yea I kinda love monologues. :PThere was once at time at another forum that the other people I rpied actually made their char say. Oh not a monologue again xD I was laughing so hard that day Edited by Trixie's Apprentice Leona

I think I'll wait until you guys are done with Discord for me to put Speed back in. This is all way too confusing for me right now.

We're done with him. Discord has been temporarily staved off and everything's back to normal.

Look at Super, overusing the enter key to make his post look long, when it's actually very short. Now he can fit in! Huzzah!

(I'm not implying that you guys don't make long posts. I'm implying that I'm pretending to make a long post so I can fit in. :P)

Edited by SupellaTheBeautiful

Glad to see you're regaining activity in the RP :D

I'll try to make contact as soon as possible (unless you'd prefer to be a loner).

Alright... Getting to work on part two of the SMW-like dream, as soon as I can recall what boss two did again x_x As well as what the second castle/tower was like... Guess it's off to Youtube I go :P

Sorry i havent been very active in the rp lately. I have been following still. Kind of slowing down because i have no idea where we are going next. XD

Well, for now my character is out cold, back in his Super Mario World-esque dreams :P I'm typing out the first bit of the second section as we speak

Aaaaaand wall of text has been posted... Jeebus X_X I really got into writing about the SMW dream...

Sorry i havent been very active in the rp lately. I have been following still. Kind of slowing down because i have no idea where we are going next. XD

I know what you mean. Though for me, and I'm not telling you to rush, I'm just waiting for Silver's response to Brave not wanting the heal just yet and his response to Artsy's screams. Until then, Brave is just contemplating. =3

And updated character into the database:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/brave-r46

Edited by Wolfe