Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

(edited)

Peach isn't in the Inn...just an FYI.

Yeah, she's headed to her house... But last post you asked SiFi if he'd want to go with you... And no response yet :/ I just wonder why he hasn't commented lately...

And speaking of... There he is now xP

Edited by Electrobolt

(edited)

Yeah, she's headed to her house... But last post you asked SiFi if he'd want to go with you... And no response yet :/ I just wonder why he hasn't commented lately...

And speaking of... There he is now xP

Mainly for Arty who said I was in the inn with Silver. :P

Edited by PeachPalette

(edited)

Mainly for Arty who said I was in the inn with Silver. :P

Crap, I'll fix that post then

EDIT: Thanks to my parent's drama shows, I've thought of a great idea for the RP, but is violence allowed?

Edited by Narutardedscum

Crap, I'll fix that post then

EDIT: Thanks to my parent's drama shows, I've thought of a great idea for the RP, but is violence allowed?

>.>

<.<

No. Of course not. The huge battle that recently took place never actually happened. The characters were actually just hugging it out with Discord, and us RPers were just getting really creative with the way we were describing the hugs.

• Brohoof 3

>.>

<.<

No. Of course not. The huge battle that recently took place never actually happened. The characters were actually just hugging it out with Discord, and us RPers were just getting really creative with the way we were describing the hugs.

Stupid me, I'm going with the plans then

>.>

<.<

Can't stop laughing xD
  • Brohoof 2

... It would appear that I still made an enormous wall of text in my last dream sequence post... But dang I had fun typing it out!!! And sorry, no extra dream scene for Electrobolt... Not yet anyways

(edited)

NO ACTION?!

**/me flips a table and walks out**

I kid. Yea. Tension is good.I'm trying to get some going on with Brave as well, with more of his inner conflict. Trying to make a conflict of him fighting with himself and Discord. Dunno if I am making it interesting/understandable/entertaining. I think I'm doing okay with up, but maybe I'm missing something, or it hasn't gotten to the more tense points. Never rush a cake unbaked, I suppose.

On a side note, I was wondering if you all had theme songs for your characters already as you were going through this RP. I think I have one, but still debating. Or maybe you just planned to make your own theme yourself with some music creating program, like Fruity Loops. I give props to those that can do that. Or maybe you think the theme is an idea left alone. Your call.

I was just wondering if you had a theme anyway, that I could get a listen to it and then critique it based on what I know and can read so far from the RP and back story. Everyone likes feedback. Makes em happy. And we could maybe have something going on with this theme song? Let me know and post your theme if you want to! I'll post mine later when I really decide.

Theme songs seem like a cool idea. I was thinking of finding Artsy a theme, but I can't at the moment. And I have no skill in music ability to create her own unique theme. Some critiquing would be lovely though if I do find a good theme.

If you guys have any themes for your characters though, musical themes that you think would fit, feel free to post them!

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Silver's theme would be something touhou-ish. Just because thats how i see him and i love touhou music.

While I'm at it here's a song for possibly Peach's deviant personality or Discord in general.

(Spoilered for some-what terrifying image)

Who wants me to find a touhou song to fit their character? :P

I think I'll take you up on that offer xD Partly because I dunno what theme would work for my character, and partly because I like Touhou music

Because Arty is also an airhead, and you're talking about Touhou, then this is for him

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Themes for characters? I wonder if this would suit Arty cause his theme has to do with perseverance

Good song. But I think this is close, but no cigar. The lyrics of the song aim toward believing that something better will happen. It's like how the small town girl and the city boy took the train "going anywhere." They're down on their luck and they're hoping/believing that something will change that. They keep "living just to find emotion...somewhere in the night." Perseverance is more pushing through an obstacle and keeping a course of action in order to break through. It's a good song, but I think another one might fit Arty better.

Silver's theme would be something touhou-ish. Just because thats how i see him and i love touhou music.

While I'm at it here's a song for possibly Peach's deviant personality or Discord in general.

I like Touhou myself. Personally like Ran Yakumo's Theme. As for the theme you chose, it's a nice theme, but I don't exactly get the feel of Silver's character in it. The Touhou songs were just made to feel upbeat as you went through the bullet hell game and kept you focused and entertained. I think Touhou should be avoided because it's more fitting for the game and not really for a character, despite this being Patchouli's Theme. (She's another one of my favorites.)

Even though U.N. Owen Was Her? is very notorious, it's Touhou, keeping the upbeatness in it. So I don't think it would fit either Discord or Peach's Deviant personality.

Because Arty is also an airhead, and you're talking about Touhou, then this is for him

Same as above. Touhou is upbeat, doesn't exactly fit for a character, but more for the game.

I think this might be a potential theme for Discord actually. Lemme know what ya think?:

Edited by Wolfe

The point is that i find it to be suitable in terms of theme and style. I normally imagine my character i make up doing more active things. I pictured silver as a calmer character and this is one of the calmer battle songs. I just though it would be interesting.

(edited)

Narutardedscum: I'm afraid that your posts still haven't improved in quality, as I have noticed with your recent post. Your character and his actions seem extremely out of place, not fitting in with the mood, and most people appear to ignore/skip over your posts. They don't really contribute all that much to the roleplay or its story.

I'm going to have to eject you from the roleplay due to not meeting in with its standards.

My apologies.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

(edited)

Narutardedscum: I'm afraid that your posts still haven't improved in quality, as I have noticed with your recent post. Your character and his actions seem extremely out of place, not fitting in with the mood, and most people appear to ignore/skip over your posts. They don't really contribute all that much to the roleplay or its story.

I'm going to have to eject you from the roleplay due to not meeting in with its standards.

My apologies.

It's okay, I'm starting to run out of ideas for the my character, I'm sorry that I have to leave, It was fun being in it, thanks for the fun time.

Wait, it's because I tend to not interact with you guys, I feel that I might mess up again like what happened in that epic fight, Yes you can call me stupid for not interacting with you guys, it feels like I'm just ruining the story, I bet I won't have a second chance to start interacting, I'm sorry that I made a useless character

Edited by Narutardedscum

Go ahed and try if you want I would like to see what you think fit him :P

And I need to post but I have no inspiration :/ My char isn't really going along with anyone to get in a certain group :P

(edited)

And I need to post but I have no inspiration :/ My char isn't really going along with anyone to get in a certain group :P

It's manageable, just have him lag behind and fume like I did for the first 5 pages of the RP :P

It's okay, I'm starting to run out of ideas for the my character, I'm sorry that I have to leave, It was fun being in it, thanks for the fun time.

Aww... :( Your posts were kind of random (especially the robbery one >_>), but I still enjoyed reading them. I'll be sad to see you go.

And interaction with other characters actually isn't that important. Like I noted above, you can basically go off and do your own thing, as long as you make sure to develop your character in the process. Concentrate more on that the next RP you go to, because not all RPs are run-and-gun ;)

But yeah. Sorry to see you go. And I lay the majority of the blame not on you, but on the others in the RP (myself included) for not helping you improve >.< We should have done something.

Theme songs seem like a cool idea. I was thinking of finding Artsy a theme, but I can't at the moment. And I have no skill in music ability to create her own unique theme. Some critiquing would be lovely though if I do find a good theme.

If you guys have any themes for your characters though, musical themes that you think would fit, feel free to post them!

Sounds interesting, I'll try to think of one...although I'm not sure how exactly I'd fit protection into a song's flow...>.<

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

(edited)

Serah's Theme Song:

I actually composed this song back in 2010, but it fits the character very well.

Wow. This fits the character to a T! With the backstory and all, I can see bits and pieces of Serah's past as the song plays through it. A lot of danger and suspense. The song makes me feel Serah's a risk-taker and not afraid to enter uncharted or known-to-be-dangerous areas. The song speaks for itself. This really does fit Serah.

Speed theme song?

This one is a maybe for me. It is Sonic, and Sonic makes me think running fast and whatnot, fitting with Speed's name and cutie mark. But it's something in the song that just makes me question for an odd reason. I really don't know. It could go both ways.

If anyone's got some feedback, not just for Speed, but for everyone, please offer it!

Edited by Wolfe