Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Shifted (OOC)

Arylett Charnoa

Wait, it's because I tend to not interact with you guys, I feel that I might mess up again like what happened in that epic fight, Yes you can call me stupid for not interacting with you guys, it feels like I'm just ruining the story, I bet I won't have a second chance to start interacting, I'm sorry that I made a useless character

I've already explained everything in my PM. But pretty much; please don't post in the RP if you're ejected from it without my permission. Everyone else: Because he posted in the roleplay after he was ejected, I urge you all to ignore his post and go along as if it had never happened.

Anyway, I'll be listening to all of your theme songs and posting Artsy's later. Then I'll say my reactions to them. :)

(edited)

How about this?

I really think I need a sonic song for Speed, considering she did almost name herself sonic.

Well, Maybe it's just that its a Genesis/Game Gear/Chiptuneish genre. I like the songs. But this one also is still a maybe. After searching for a while. I've got a recommendation. I feel like it has attitude and the sense of speed for... well... Speed. Maybe also the sense of rushing toward a destination. That's what this song made me feel when I played this stage for the GameCube. Tell me what ya think!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX96Nb3IgE

Edited by Wolfe

(edited)

I'm bored. Time for walls of text until the next plot point comes up.

Edit: Apparently, I'm writing a short story right now in the RP. I have three more pages of text to post, but that can wait until the morning when a few more people have posted ahead of me. So please, nopony interact with her until I post again. :)

Also, what time of day/night is it supposed to be right now? I can't remember if that was stated when Discord threw us all into Ponyville again.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Hmm thats too bad. One less character and one less player. :( oh well, i guess we can move on from that. I should be posting today, so things can keep moving with me peach and SiFi.

(edited)

Alright, second part of Serah's quiet day in ponyville posted. Was diligently waiting until the next page started before I posted it. No, I'm not sure what is going on right now. I just had an interesting idea while showering last night, and then things just snowballed from there when I started to write it. Still don't know what's next.

Everyone, make sure you don't forget to read Electrobolt's post! I felt bad circling the RP like a hawk and then pouncing as soon as he posted.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, second part of Serah's quiet day in ponyville posted.

Damn, that was a good post. Made me slightly emotional :(

• Brohoof 2

Damn, that was a good post. Made me slightly emotional :(

Yeah, it's pretty touching... But it's also a great read :) Do you write stories, LE? If you do, I might be interested in reading them, they're really good :D

Also, don't worry about posting right after me, it's quite alright xP

• Brohoof 1

Alright, second part of Serah's quiet day in ponyville posted. Was diligently waiting until the next page started before I posted it. No, I'm not sure what is going on right now. I just had an interesting idea while showering last night, and then things just snowballed from there when I started to write it. Still don't know what's next.

Everyone, make sure you don't forget to read Electrobolt's post! I felt bad circling the RP like a hawk and then pouncing as soon as he posted.

The end of that second part made me "D'AAAWWWWWWWWWWW"

Keep writing! I really feel like giving Lyra a damn big hug right now!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow, thanks for the great response, everyone! Sometimes I feel like I'm just taking up space with my larger posts, but I'm happy to see that other people enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. Posting here keeps me in the habit of writing, and helps me hone my craft. I've also learned some really cool things about Serah in the process of writing this, which will help me in the future when she's used for the book I've been planning out for a year now.

:) Do you write stories, LE? If you do, I might be interested in reading them, they're really good :D

Yeah, I consider myself a writer. I had one pony fanfic finished, but when it was rejected by Equestria Daily for some valid reasons, I decided that I needed to re-write the entire story from scratch. That re-write is 3/4ths complete, but I've put it on hold until the summer due to classes getting in the way.

Speaking of, right now I need to write an essay on skills and strategies used by teachers to foster student's cognitive, linguistic, affective, and social development. Be back later tonight!

(Even though I'm not in the RP anymore, I'm posting here)

If I liked a post in Shifted, I might draw the scene

(edited)

Alright, Serah's little sidestory is finished. Not sure what it accomplished, other than to show that Serah isn't a completely heartless character, even if she'd like to be. But I had fun writing it, and that's a good enough reason for me.

I don't think Lyra will factor into any more events in the story. Once the group's next objective is decided on, Serah isn't going to want what she'd feel to be a civilian tagging along. That means I'll be stuck having to write her interacting with other role players again. Yawn.

^_^

Edit: Because I was bored, I decided to compile all of my character's most recent posts into a short story, starting with when Discord dumped us all back in Ponyville. 10 pages long, single spaced. Whew. There's really no point in reading it again if you've been paying attention to the thread, but here's the link anyway: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IEk-Z608e9ZPLQyTOma7rJP_q_LxIDRWUOEGFFWfG6Q/edit

• Brohoof 2

Well, it was a great read either way :P I'm actually interested in seeing how Lyra would interact with the rest of the group. But still great little story you whipped up :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I'm allowed to be in the RP again, I'm using my new OC: Starry Sky

Also I'm done with the scene where Serah gives a half loaf of bread to Lyra, I apologize for it's simplicity (Yes she's sitting like Lyra)

post-820-0-14233500-1333720751_thumb.jpg

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 1

Bleah, I thought for sure that my char had gotten over the "forever alone" thing with the Discord battle, but I guess not.

I'm going to spend the next hour or so looking for a theme song.

If I'm allowed to be in the RP again, I'm using my new OC: Starry Sky

Also I'm done with the scene where Serah gives a half loaf of bread to Lyra, I apologize for it's simplicity (Yes she's sitting like Lyra)

post-820-0-14233500-1333720751_thumb.jpg

It's a very nice picture, but once you've been ejected, I can't just accept you all of a sudden again because you have a new character. It was your general writing style as well as quality that were unfit for this RP. Do not try to reapply after you've been ejected, please.

Anyways, I hope my latest post wasn't too contrived! I've just got our next event. It's Peach's fault, by the way.

As well, I really enjoyed reading LE's posts about Lyra too and thought they were well-written and compelling, as well as developing Serah's character. But I think it's best not to have her interfere with the main events. Good decision.

And great themes, guys. Still haven't decided on Artsy's theme song... if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be interested.

Hahah... Looks like the Gala's about to come up soon :P But they'd all need formal clothing to take part, according to what your post stated. I'm slightly curious as to who would be the one designing the gala outfits for the group, though...

(edited)

It's a very nice picture, but once you've been ejected, I can't just accept you all of a sudden again because you have a new character. It was your general writing style as well as quality that were unfit for this RP. Do not try to reapply after you've been ejected, please.

Nah, I'm not planning to reapply with a new character, just saying, and I know I'll never be accepted again, but after reading everyone's posts, I felt jealous, I feel bad about myself, ruining my character and the whole story like that, I'm sorry :(, I must be very stupid.

Edited by Narutardedscum

(edited)

Anyways, I hope my latest post wasn't too contrived! I've just got our next event. It's Peach's fault, by the way.

As well, I really enjoyed reading LE's posts about Lyra too and thought they were well-written and compelling, as well as developing Serah's character. But I think it's best not to have her interfere with the main events. Good decision.

And great themes, guys. Still haven't decided on Artsy's theme song... if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be interested.

Peach's fault? So she wanted to get fancy, huh? Well then, I'm glad its "Peach's fault" =P This seems like it will get interesting.

I'll see what I can search up for themes. I'm still conflicted with mine, but this is what I had thought of for a while.

This theme could be Brave's, but after some thought, I saw it could fit more of the group in general because of the message it sent. The samples, after searching up are of Jesse Jackson's.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcaNQ_JXgHY

Edited by Wolfe

Peach's fault? So she wanted to get fancy, huh? Well then, I'm glad its "Peach's fault" =P This seems like it will get interesting.

Hahah, the real reason was based on one of her drawings, featured Peach and SiFi in gala outfits :P I saw Arylett's response on the devArt page there :P

Anyways, on the subject of theme songs... I still haven't thought of which one would suit Electrobolt... :/ Like Arylett, I wouldn't mind a suggestion or two...

Hahah, the real reason was based on one of her drawings, featured Peach and SiFi in gala outfits :P I saw Arylett's response on the devArt page there :P

Anyways, on the subject of theme songs... I still haven't thought of which one would suit Electrobolt... :/ Like Arylett, I wouldn't mind a suggestion or two...

I've never seen this picture. Post the link for me?

As for theme, I can search up for you something. Since your cutie mark is a video game controller, I might find something chiptune-ish/8-bit/16-bit or something more modern for ya. I've got one in mind but I wanna take a look at your character sheet and things from the RP that I can think on. I'll post when I can on both yours and Ary's themes.

As for theme, I can search up for you something. Since your cutie mark is a video game controller, I might find something chiptune-ish/8-bit/16-bit or something more modern for ya. I've got one in mind but I wanna take a look at your character sheet and things from the RP that I can think on. I'll post when I can on both yours and Ary's themes.

Hahah, that sounds like a good idea :P Take your time, and since you asked for it, here's the link

(edited)

Here it is.

Thank you for looking for a theme for me, by the way. :)

Edit: Electrobolt ninajed me!

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

Arylett... I don't know why, but when I saw your post and that you added that you got ninja'd... I just went into a giggle fit xD Again, I have no idea why I started, but I did!

But still, I'm interested in what you have planned for the Gala... Looking forward to it :)