Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew a Scootaloo.

Chigens and Kay

Apart from the 'S' on Scootaloo looking a bit like a caterpillar with a perm, I think it's really, really good. Especially the wings, the shading on them looks awesome :)

I don't know what I was thinking when I did that "S" but, thank you.

That looks AWESOME!

very nice work!

I'm not sure if its the fact that I am extremely tired or something else but skootaloos ear looks a little bit small but I'm not sure anyway

That looks AWESOME!

very nice work!

I'm not sure if its the fact that I am extremely tired or something else but skootaloos ear looks a little bit small but I'm not sure anyway

Yeah, her ear is a tad on the smaller side, thanks for pointing that out.

That's a very good freehand Scootaloo... though I must ask; do you draw elsewhere? I mean, the way you phrased it made it seem like that. If so, I'd like to see some of that art too! If not, I am hoping to see future drawings!

(edited)

this is too good to call a mere attempt, it's amazing really, do you take lessons, or are you or just naturally good?

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

That's a very good freehand Scootaloo... though I must ask; do you draw elsewhere? I mean, the way you phrased it made it seem like that. If so, I'd like to see some of that art too! If not, I am hoping to see future drawings!

I do not draw elsewhere, I hardly draw at all actually.

this is too good to call a mere attempt, it's amazing really, do you take lessons, or are you or just naturally good?

Don't take lessons, I guess I'm naturally good? I can only draw things when I am looking at them directly though.

Take for example, the Gyarados I drew a few years ago.

post-1372-0-01179500-1331079146.jpg

I do not draw elsewhere, I hardly draw at all actually.

Don't take lessons, I guess I'm naturally good? I can only draw things when I am looking at them directly though.

Take for example, the Gyarados I drew a few years ago.

post-1372-0-01179500-1331079146.jpg

it's still awesome

Well thank you again then. Although I still wish I had half of the talent some of the other artists on this site have.

I'm sure you do, you just have to believe in yourself more, heck, if I believed in myself more I might even be able to draw almost as good as you