Whats your pony NOtp?

Techno-chan

FlutterMac. Even if I accept that Mac is shy (which he is not), two characters sharing one nebulous and very basic trait does not a good ship make.

Y'know, Rarity could just wait till Spike is old enough. I mean, there's nothing saying that ship has to happen right now. Just sayin'...

• Brohoof 3

RariJack.

There is no chemistry between a pony that doesn't like to get dirty and a pony that likes to get dirty. I mean, just look at Look Before You Sleep.

aww i ship it :(  mostly just because theyre so different!

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna be downright honest.

For being such underrated characters, RariJack has got to be one of the most overrated pairings in the show, second only to AppleDash(which I also dislike), I just never found the appeal

Also FlutterMac, have they even been seen on the same screen at one point? 

Edited by Megas75

Mane Six pairings, cuz it's canon disrupting. Sparity for the exact same reason that I dislike the Sonic fandom ships of SonicxElise and ShadowxMaria.* Spike is a dragon and Rarity is a pony. Have any of these shippers even thought about the mechanics of that? When Spike is fully grown, he'll be as big as a flipping mountain. They're two different species. They do not belong together.

* Yes, I am fully aware that Sonic fandom is full of different species, but those ships are putrid firstly cuz they're with human girls and second cuz a) Elise kissed a DEAD HEDGEHOG and Maria is dead so shipping her is a bit disgusting. Sorry to fans of those ships.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

Any of the mane 6. It's cannon disrupting.

I would think that any pairing would disrupt the canon if both are mixed. :lol:

The idea of pairing up these characters like that no matter the fiction is to express ways that they could be seen or appropriated in a different light. The canon is obviously not taken into account in most attempts to create such pairings. It's mostly done for fun and amusement and are not to be taken seriously.

EDIT: I actually forgot to put down my least favorites. I guess the newer one, Fluttershy & Snowflake AKA FlutterBulk. I just don't like it. Discord and Celestia is another. Awful pairings.

Edited by broniesvote4Twiley

Most people do take their shippings very seriously tho. They practically burst into flames if anyone dares criticise their beloved ship.

I will also say that I hate it when people put two mares or two stallions together and have them produce offspring without mentioning a third party. You Fail Biology Forever.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

Yup any of the mane 6 together, I just don't see it.

I don't mind the whole lesbian thing, I fully support the concept of Bon Bon and Lyra and find it adorable. The only time I've been curious about any of the mane 6 was Rainbows interactions with Gilda but yeah still don't like any of them together I don't see it and it just doesn't work.

• Brohoof 1

Sparity mostly because while Spike indeed does have a crush on Rarity they have pretty much nothing in common, if anything Spike has more in common with Sweetie Belle which actually would make a good pairing.

Sparity, RariDash, and AppleDash are a few that come to mind.

I also have trouble shipping Pinkie, though :D

i dont ship RariDash either, it just doesnt make sense to me :o

i had trouble shipping pinkie until cheese sandwhich and i kind of fell in love with that ship haha!

Yup any of the mane 6 together, I just don't see it.

I don't mind the whole lesbian thing, I fully support the concept of Bon Bon and Lyra and find it adorable. The only time I've been curious about any of the mane 6 was Rainbows interactions with Gilda but yeah still don't like any of them together I don't see it and it just doesn't work.

This exactly. I have to say that I love Bon Bon and Lyra as a couple; they're just so cute together. However, I don't see any of the Mane Six as being pairs.

Especially people who ship Rarity with mares when it's clearly canon that she likes stallions.

Just wondering tho... what does everypony think about Cheese Sandwich/Pinkie? I actually find it refreshing that for once, people are shipping two characters who actually have things in common... :P

Sparity mostly because while Spike indeed does have a crush on Rarity they have pretty much nothing in common, if anything Spike has more in common with Sweetie Belle which actually would make a good pairing.

honestly, Sparity basicly makes me cringe. but i never even thought of Sweetie and Spike OH MY GOD THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE!!
  • Brohoof 1

I hate Spike and Rarity <_<

I don't like BonBon Lyra and Octavia Vinyl

RariJack.

There is no chemistry between a pony that doesn't like to get dirty and a pony that likes to get dirty. I mean, just look at Look Before You Sleep.

actually dear, opposites attract, that's a rule ;)

• Brohoof 1