Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So then, who IS the oldest brony?

Oblivion

Whats the oldest brony you have ever meant, usually, bronies tend to be younger people 14 to 25 years old, but i;m sure their has to be people MUCH older than that? I personally don't know any that are over the age of about 24 but I am sure some of you do! ^_^

Also, it would be awesome to see some older people on this forum, so if ya would, step fourth!

• Brohoof 3

That's a good question and one I don't know the answer to.  But there is truly no upper age limit to being a Brony.  :)  I'm 42 and there are several other 40 something members including Fhaolan, Thunderchild, and PonyHag.  I've seen a few registered members in their 50s but I don't think any of them are active currently. 

I wonder who the oldest famous Brony is?  65 year old John de Lancie is said to consider himself to be a Brony but, being a voice actor who helps make MLP:FiM, he probably doesn't count. Maybe others can shed more light on this? 

• Brohoof 16

I'm right on the edge baby 24 but as of march 29th I'll be 25!!

Then I'll be considered old apparently to you all.... >_>

Nah your still young and awesome.....NOT SAYING OLDER PEOPLE ARNT AWESOME!!!!!

With a incredibly adorable siggy! :wub:

Hehe...Thanx Oblivion!!

Nah some of the best things in life come with age.

To be older is awesome...Until you hit like 100 or something then it might get boring because you prob did everything already.

Oh Floaty my doctor says I have the Wrists of a 96 year old....really need to lay off the old arcade games lol.

Edited by Its_Rainbow_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Whats the oldest brony you have ever meant, usually, bronies tend to be younger people 14 to 25 years old, but i;m sure their has to be people MUCH older than that? I personally don't know any that are over the age of about 24 but I am sure some of you do! ^_^

Also, it would be awesome to see some older people on this forum, so if ya would, step fourth!

Cheese is oldest brony :P

Edited by TheChosenPony
  • Brohoof 5

Well I won't say exactly how old I really am but I will say I have all your numbers beat so far and by a wide margin

I just like to think of myself as one who refuses to grow old inside

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 4

I'm 27 years old, sometimes I feel like a minority, since most bronies are in their teens, however in F.O.B. Equestria, possibly the oldest military brony is air force serviceman Silvermane, he is 55 years old, F.O.B. Equestria interviewed him so you can look it up on YouTube, plus Silvermane is quite the character. 

Edited by Emperor Peter
  • Brohoof 1

I'm 27 years old, sometimes I feel like a minority, since most bronies are in their teens, however in F.O.B. Equestria, possibly the oldest military brony is air force serviceman Silvermane, he is 55 years old, F.O.B. Equestria interviewed him so you can look it up on YouTube, plus Silvermane is quite the character.

Okay.. someone has me beat... but not by too much lol

Well I won't say exactly how old I really am but I will say I have all your numbers beat so far and by a wide margin

I just like to think of myself as one who refuses to grow old inside

I shall always, no matter how tough or serious times get, remain a child at heart! ^_^

At the moment, to my knowledge, I am the oldest active brony on this site at 45. @@Argumedies may have me beat, but I don't know for sure as I don't know his age. :) There *are* several registered members who admit their age in their profile, and are older than I, but the last time they posted was some time last year as far as I'm aware.

The oldest brony I've ever met was 55, but I believe the person @@Dark Qiviut met at Bronycon is the 'official' oldest brony.

Edited by Fhaolan
  • Brohoof 2

Well, as far as on the forums, i'm not totally sure, but I think Wingnut and Thunderchild are the two eldest bronies that I know of, i'm not totally sure which one is older though ;p. 

Both are in their 40's, but those are about the oldest in terms of age forum members i know of.

As far as overall bronies.. I have no idea, i'm sure theres some pretty old bronies, but who knows.