Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So i'm guessing the magic box is E.G related?

FNGRpony

What else could it be?

The season long story act is going to lead up to equestrian girls 2?

I'm guessing the rainbow powers cause some kind of split in the space time contiuem and twilight gets hurled back into the human world.

But the human world doesn't have magic so she has to find some way of generating the magic to get home,

so she turns to music?
kinda like back to the future using lightening instead of platenuim.

What do you think?

The magic box is not affiliated with the movie at all because, the mystery behind it can be anything but I don't think that it's associated with Equestria Girls at all.

But, it could be connected with what's inside the box.

Edited by Scootalove

I assume it has something to do with this "Rainbow Kingdom". I can't say for sure though.

I still think it would be awesome if whatever was inside was a tool for Discord, that he's manipulating the mane 6 into opening for him. It's never going to happen though.

Well, I guess Technically it is related by name. Rainbows. Rainbow Keys, Rainbow Power. Rainbow Rocks. 

Rainbows. Maybe a few carryovers. Not a great deal I would think. 

I just hope they expand on Sunset Shimmer a bit more... Her last part was crummy. 

I can only imagine when the box opens up discord is just chillin inside it like "what, you really thought something was inside here?"

Now that I think about it, has anypony even tried opening it with raw power or magic? And even if the doesn't work, discord has some pretty neat ways to use his magic and I dont see much of a reason why he wouldn't be able to open it

Edited by applejackson007

I can only imagine when the box opens up discord is just chillin inside it like "what, you really thought something was inside here?"

Now that I think about it, has anypony even tried opening it with raw power or magic? And even if the doesn't work, discord has some pretty neat ways to use his magic and I dont see much of a reason why he wouldn't be able to open it

Nothing is more powerful than the magic of friendship.

Nothing is more powerful than the magic of friendship.

yes, but, discord managed to hide away the elements of harmony in his first appearance, when he somehow got into the doors that only celestia "supposedly" only knew how to open... now, i understand that i could definitely be wrong but it's just a thought

Edited by applejackson007

discord has some pretty neat ways to use his magic and I dont see much of a reason why he wouldn't be able to open it

Maybe he can. Just like in the other episodes he shows up in, he probably could do what was needed of him, but he doesn't want to.

To quote Discord directly from Season 4 Episode 2 - Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2

"And rob you of a valuable lesson in being princess? What kind of friend to you think I am? :umad:

• Brohoof 1

Maybe he can. Just like in the other episodes he shows up in, he probably could do what was needed of him, but he doesn't want to.

To quote Discord directly from Season 4 Episode 2 - Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2

"And rob you of a valuable lesson in being princess? What kind of friend to you think I am? :umad:

Exactly, he could even be in there and say something along the lines of that. (even though I highly doubt it) they're probably, like always, end the season with a "boom".

The magic box is not affiliated with the movie at all because, the mystery behind it can be anything but I don't think that it's associated with Equestria Girls at all.

But, it could be connected with what's inside the box.

So what your saying about this entire box during season 4 could be linked to whats inside that box? Consider this, it could be all the events that happens after the original Equestria Girls, and before the events of Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks (the second movie that Hasbro is making). So I guess it could have an effect on the second movie.

Edited by soniccam1

So what your saying about this entire box during season 4 could be linked to whats inside that box? Consider this, it could be all the events that happens after the original Equestria Girls, and before the events of Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks (the second movie that Hasbro is making). So I guess it could have an effect on the second movie.

Yeah, the Rainbow powers could be a thing of the future or in this case what the box could contain.

• Brohoof 1