Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Temple Run: Featuring Daring Do.

Twi Rubix

The stuff I find on google images...

post-625-0-31357800-1331175800.jpg

I honestly know nothing about Temple Run myself aside form a couple gameplay videos, but nearly everyone at my school talks about it. From what I see, it looks like an okay game, but putting Daring Do in it would be a pretty awesome mod. What do you think?

I'm not sure if modding iPhone apps is even possible. And it would be very difficult to do and very difficult to distribute even if done.

That would be so awesome!

If that isn't possible, have mane 6 (the ones making fighting is magic) to make Daring Do run, a game for the PC and try to possibly make an app for it!

In all honesty, it would probably be easier to develop a new app similar to temple run with Daring-Do as the main player and an equestrian-related environment then to re-skin the app and get the permissions necessary to distribute it, then publish it on the app store...

(edited)

I actually working on this mod, the progress is going quite slowly though, because the 3d model files are custom to the game itself. I am currently working on a decoding method for this filetype.

Edit: If anyone knows anything about the filetype .bksb it would be a huge help.

Edited by cooper23
  • Brohoof 1

That is a great idea i would love to play Daring Do in temple run, its totally a awesome bronie idea thats amazing for development

and it can picture it...OMG i want this now.....

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on a Daring Do adventure game, a bit different from Temple Run though, it'll be one going through all the stages, puzzles etc. Breaking vases for coins, and fighting bosses in the end. I'll make it for PC/Mac.

• 3 months later...

I recently purchased temple run on my Android and I will now look into making this mod. I would need help though.

Android=much easier to hack, mod, and distribute. I love my Droid <3

I love Temple Run. But it needs more ponies.

Instead of just having Daring Do, you could have the Mane 6 characters to purchase in the shop with the coins you earn in the game. And I think it would be possible, Disney just came out with "Brave" Temple Run, so fixing a skin into it may work.

• 11 months later...

HEY EVERYPONY

my names James Armstrong but you can call me by my musician name W1R3D (pronounced WIRED). 

me and a buddy of mine were thinking about making a daring do temple run game by using unreal engine so we will try to make it for pc and ios and possibly xbox 360 and ps3

but it will take awhile do to all the rendering and modeling and sculpting and lighting

you know regular game and animation development stuff

So if anypony is whats this to happen tell us just give a brohoof or message or friend request im also on facebook

I think you can access it at the top in my info but if not send me a message and I will tell you where to find me on facebook

-W1R3D

• Brohoof 1