request shop I would like to draw you a picture

SadlySadSadnessSalad

I'd like for you to please draw my OC, Barberry. Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

img-2350050-1-YEBOjco.png
img-2350050-2-gOZQH63.png

Here are a few other references, but the two above are the best.

img-2350050-3-QYSmFZO.png
img-2350050-4-FmuXK1L.png
img-2350050-5-D0c3pqV.jpg
img-2350050-6-VeZsO6R.jpg
img-2350050-7-tjr16Qo.png

Something that fits his personality is preferable.

I dont think I can draw better than this...

Here you go Terra Lionmane

But I must tell that making blue pony with red mane its eye rape

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad, Yes of course! But could you do me a favor? Remove that brown stick thingie on his back? Other than this little detail i like how you have done the helmet. It's honestly awesome. The mane is also awesomely combined with the helmet. As for the color i did try to have some balance. Originally this OC was inspired by Lion Mane Stallion from "Cardfight!! Vanguard" though the original had a lighter mane. I tried to make it as "fiery" looking as possible while keeping balance. Sorry...

Could I request with my Oc Frost sitting alone with Snow falling as her closed eyes Tear a bit? I know Depressing but I need a new Desktop BG :P Here is what she looks like.

post-19834-0-71313900-1393411080_thumb.jpg

Side Note: Your drawing is well done and I love the atmosphere you give in most the draws ^~^ Seriously Impressed

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad, Yes of course! But could you do me a favor? Remove that brown stick thingie on his back? Other than this little detail i like how you have done the helmet. It's honestly awesome. The mane is also awesomely combined with the helmet. As for the color i did try to have some balance. Originally this OC was inspired by Lion Mane Stallion from "Cardfight!! Vanguard" though the original had a lighter mane. I tried to make it as "fiery" looking as possible while keeping balance. Sorry...

done Terra Lionmane updated

Great artwork I don't see why you think it's bad, and I was wondering if you could draw my OC Silver.(If you are too busy then just say so and I'll leave you in peace).

Edited by Dargent

Those... are.... AWESOME! Can you draw my OC Starlight pls?

Starlight is done... kinda...

Going to work now so I'm delaying the process till weekends, maybe I toss some easy pictures but nothing more...

If anyone want to chat or discuss something with me (like if you want me to draw you something really really much ) I'll be online...

Diggin' the style man - keeps true to the show's design, yet I can see you add your own flair, which is good. :)

If you don't mind another request in your ever-growing pile, it'd be cool if you could draw my ponysona Thrashy (examples here n' here) and Pinkie Pie making weird faces at each other. Thanks in advance if/when you get around to it! :D

I dont think I can draw better than this...

Oh, but I really like your art style. Perhaps you'd prefer to draw Misty Leaves? She's supposed to be a city guard, so something depicting that would be lovely. But if you'd rather not, I understand.

Would be mighty nice of you to draw my OC Spacer if you could  :) He is a DJ so maybe him on stage with speakers and a mix board. Thanks if you accept mine to draw  ^_^ if you need more pictures of him his link is in the signature.

Pony11_zps3f98bc5c.png

Edited by DJ Spacer

Diggin' the style man - keeps true to the show's design, yet I can see you add your own flair, which is good. :)

If you don't mind another request in your ever-growing pile, it'd be cool if you could draw my ponysona Thrashy (examples here n' here) and Pinkie Pie making weird faces at each other. Thanks in advance if/when you get around to it! :D

Man my pictures can't be compared to yours... Maybe I can do something good with weird faces, c'mon man... I will never do such good outlining as yours

Oh, but I really like your art style. Perhaps you'd prefer to draw Misty Leaves? She's supposed to be a city guard, so something depicting that would be lovely. But if you'd rather not, I understand.

guard you say? Well maybe the armor design will overshadow bad forms that I will draw... But I doubt it

XD you have a strange definition of "crap", your stuff is awesome!  :wub:  Keep up the great work.  :yay:

Umm thanks you very kind  :blush:

@@SadlySadSadnessSalad,No that would make me a douchebag. 

I don't mind if you become a douchebag

I mean picture is fully yours all the way around.

That btw valid for all pictures here. Free to any use.

I would ask some feedback from you though... Cuz some are just brohoofing the picture not saying a word...

Guess was silly of me to think that I'll find some friends or just people to talk like that....