Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moost

This is Cliff Raptor, the villain in this new fan fic I am writing. Told you I couldn't draw but this was alright for my first fan art. Just ignore the quote, dunno why I even put it there but hey ho. If you think you can draw this OC better than me, then go nuts. The legs were a pain in the arse along with the eye on the other side of his head.

Cliff Raptor is a general in the ranks of the reptilian army that has been secretly living under Equestria for decades. The reptilian race would sneak onto the surface of Equestria and get DNA of Ponies which can be used to make organic tissue to disguise themselves with. Their plan is to disguise themselves as much as they can so that they can invade Equestria undetected and destroy the Equine race. They disguise themselves as the actual citizens of Equestria using a realistic tissue made from the Ponies DNA, when the time is to invade they would shed the skin and begin the attack.

Cliff Raptor is more unique than the rest of the reptilian race as he is the strongest warrior in their ranks. He knows incredible Martial Arts and can move at alarming speeds whilst striking deadly blows. He uses his long tongue to lasso onto the victims head and pulling it off in order to swallow it whole. He takes the form of my OC: Cliff Racer (currently my profile picture on the forums), making him a brilliant villain for my story. When he engages in battle, he'll rip the face tissue off and go to town on the mane protagonist (Cliff Racer). And unlike the other reptilian beasts, his eyes are glowing red, not green with a cats eye pupil like the rest of them have.

So that's basically it, if I come up with more ideas then I will post them ASAP. If you know of ways to improve this then please tell me, constructive criticism is key.