Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Only once and it was with someone i couldn't be with >_> don't get involved with someone you know you'll never have. Complications of bad marriages.

Would you go to a concert by yourself?

I have and they are awesome even by yourself.

• Brohoof 2

My 2nd-3rd generation ipod touch. In addition to holding all of my music, my brother, who was a person that I looked up to as a kid, gave it to me when I was young.

Who was your first furry crush?

Edited by Panzy, Scoffer of Rings
  • Brohoof 3

Yes I did.:grin:

I quite liked it, and thought that it was a strong start to the season overall. I especially appreciate how it takes the movie, and it's events into consideration with it's plot.:grin:

What are you looking forward to seeing the most in MLP Season 8?:grin:

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Me. said:

It used to be the Nintendo DS, but I've been so in love with the Switch ever since I bought it, so its my new favourite system by Nintendo.

Same?

My favorite is the Wii because I grew up with it, but the best in my opinion are the GameCube and the Switch.:grin:

Which Nintendo mascot is your favorite?:grin:

• Brohoof 2

I don't play many video games with "villains" in them but I'd have to say the Belgian guy from Saints Row the Third or Steve Haines from Grand Theft Auto V but that's just because of the insults he throws back and forth. I did spend many-a late night trying to beat John Force in my NHRA game for the PlayStation 2, still do sometimes for old time sake.

Do you like when they reform villains in the show (or any show I suppose) or do you think they should stay evil?

• Brohoof 2

It really depends, honestly. :wat: There are a few cases where I think it works, but other times it's just way too abrupt or ham-fisted.

Assuming you play Super Smash Bros., how would you rate your skill on a scale of 1-10? 1 being a complete newcomer, 10 being the world champion. :)

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

Naruto! :icwudt:

Jokes aside, I really, really want Bomberman to enter the fray, as unlikely as it is. :)

Since we're on the topic of Smash Bros., who is your main? I mostly use Toon Link & Falco, personally!

• Brohoof 1

Should not? It's hard to say. :pout: It's hard to outright omit anyone, but if anyone has to go, than I would have to say Miis. :)

I guess I should change the subject so this doesn't become the Smash forum! :rarity: Do you believe a movie can ever be too long, even if it's very good?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I think the animation was good, but it was so dissimilar to the show it was hard to feel they were the same characters...

Same?

Yeah, it feels weird now to watch the show, I find the animation just strange now to the cannonical series and not the movie 

Do you think you have a chance with your Waifu~ /Husbando~ (Please don't answer if you don't have a waifu~ or a husbando~)?

• Brohoof 2