2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Well, alright if you guys want to see Rarity turn Applejack into Applesauce, that's fine by me, but Rarity doesn't like having to get her hooves dirty like that :P

Well...

I feel strange when i send other people friend requests... Feels like i intrude on their privacy for me. :lol:

That medic video. You are giving more reasons to send you a friend request xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I finally have decided to choose AJ and Rarity. I'm sorry Pinkie, but I want Rarity to win one for a change. As for you Fluttershy, I had to choose Applejack, she's just more my style of pony.......Oh come on don't give me that face! >  :(

Edited by DryColt84
  • Brohoof 3

If anything, the friendly competition and favorite pony backing is a great way to make friends in this thread.

Also enemies if people take things too seriously I guess.  :derp:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Vote for Generous Mare!

This season has been excellent to her, and it be amazing if Rarity won this for a change!

10psfpy.jpg

Bring out your inner generosity and vote for Generous Mare!

While you're at it, vote for Honest Mare!

Let everypony know that she isn't the background pony that she was claimed to be.

fc2sky.gif

Vote for Honest Mare!

Edited by Generosity
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

If anything, the friendly competition and favorite pony backing is a great way to make friends in this thread.

Also enemies if people take things too seriously I guess.  :derp:

Quite! The Twily v Rarity round had a LOT of bashing on the Rarity side. It was like... All we are doing is cheering Rarity on why do this?

post-25449-0-93530200-1396469008_thumb.png

Beside all this regular chatter  :derp:  Vote for Applejack and Rarity while you are here unknown pony that is watching this topic!

post-25449-0-01509400-1396734847_thumb.jpg

post-25449-0-28283200-1396734864_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Quite! The Twily v Rarity round had a LOT of bashing on the Rarity side. It was like... All we are doing is cheering Rarity on why do this?

Yeah, Team Twilight was a tiny bit more aggressive than what the atmosphere called for. But hey, it happens.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 3

btw, the championship matchup will probably go up around 2-3 pm EST tomorrow and will last until halftime of the real NCAA Tournament championship game Monday night, which will probably be around 10 pm EST.

• Brohoof 1

btw, the championship matchup will probably go up around 2-3 pm EST tomorrow and will last until halftime of the real NCAA Tournament championship game Monday night, which will probably be around 10 pm EST.

Oh my. Sounds like a huge competition could break out for the Champion tomorrow. I like this.

I just came back home and this is what I see?

1a088793.png

WHERE IS DA PINKIE LOVE GUISE

I mean I know it's not a big margin but srsly, Pinkie Pie is pretty much perfect in every aspect. Screw everything. I'm going to the Pinkie Pie subreddit to recruit members to vote here.

I am noting a distinct lack of fluttershy pictures and the votes are tightening up....

She needs more votes.

Well... post some more. :D  Don't be shy!

This also clearly shows that the more pictures you post, the more votes you get! It's science!

(edited)

I just came back home and this is what I see?

I mean I know it's not a big margin but srsly, Pinkie Pie is pretty much perfect in every aspect. Screw everything. I'm going to the Pinkie Pie subreddit to recruit members to vote here.

I'd prefer you just stick to MLP Forums users please, same thing for Team AJ, Rarity, and Fluttershy too. Just keep it here please.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am noting a distinct lack of fluttershy pictures and the votes are tightening up....

tumblr_inline_mxjvkhGmHd1r5t4dq.gif

She needs more votes.

Help her out with her stage fright. Get some pics on out here, maybe a little singing and dancing! ?I love to sing-a. About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a.?

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

93 vs 102  :wub:  Better, better...

I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here tommorow. But tonight I'll try to draw some cute AJ pic to show her my support :)

post-20905-0-95499800-1396735636.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Like we see, nothing is certain! Applejack and Pinkie start to gain ground, which is good and bad respectively.  :P

So... Rarity and Applejack fans: Keep on trucking! We need every one of you for our Rarijack utopia!

• Brohoof 4

Like we see, nothing is certain! Applejack and Pinkie start to gain ground, which is good and bad respectively.  :P

So... Rarity and Applejack fans: Keep on trucking! We need every one of you for our Rarijack utopia!

Rarijack utopia... this made my day XD  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

And then, the championship ends in a tie!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The wombo combo of fabulosity and generosity cannot be beaten! :D

Edit: I am so making genefabulous a word ^_^

Edited by Princess of the Sun
  • Brohoof 3

I'd prefer you just stick to MLP Forums users please, same thing for Team AJ, Rarity, and Fluttershy too. Just keep it here please.

Bro, I'm kidding. Not that it translates well over text, but yeah. ;)

I still stand that the lack of votes for Pinkie is outrageous. Bleh. How can you say no to this?

img-1632614-9-pinkiepie_walk_left_by_aba

• Brohoof 3