Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

(edited)

It's coming closer and closer to a tie, let's pull through Rarity fans!

Let's show em' what we got!  :D

28hmx05.jpg

nzq0kl.jpg

Let's make Rarity win this thing for once!  :D

Edited by Generosity
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

No matter where we go from here, Rarity has already secured a moral victory, because of how much her popularity has grown. Likewise with Applejack. I vote for them as my favorite and second favorite ponies, and for no other reason (looking at you, tactical voters!  :eww: )

But to those who don't vote in the same way I do, I say no hard feelings, let's all fight for our favorite ponies so that no one will go away thinking, "we could have done more".

I'm still confident that Rarity and Applejack can win their respective matches. From here on out, it's wait and see.

post-2257-0-66693600-1396745201_thumb.png

post-2257-0-87388000-1396745160_thumb.png

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Dis be an easy one for me. 

zLv5AUe.jpg

I just love the relationship between these two. The way they interact is always a treat. I've always loved Fluttershy for her sweet and caring, but extremely reserved nature. She reminds me of myself in a number of ways. And Rarity has become a favorite of mine this season. She's intelligent and intuitive, and it plays perfectly with Fluttershy's personality because Rarity is much more in tune with Fluttershy's disposition than anyone else. While Rarity is much more outgoing than Fluttershy, she's just as caring and understanding. She's like Flutters in many ways, but without the social anxiety. And while Rarity can't exactly figure out why Fluttershy is the way she is, she "gets it" and she accepts Fluttershy at face value. This is something I haven't really seen in her until this season (although it's always been there). Out of the four I see, these are the two I want to move on to the championship :)

But, ya know...may the best mare win lol

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 4

Okay everypony. Applejack and Rarity have been pushed around and trampled on for as long as I can remember even when I wasn't a part of the fandom I knew they were hated and disliked. The honest hard-working reliable pony gets labeled as a background character and then the generous friendly fashion pony gets labeled a snob and all sorts of other things! I say no longer must these characters be hated! I say we show them that this year these ponies are better than what they have been labeled! Lend these two ponies the power they need to win this tournament!

attachicon.gif057079.jpg

attachicon.gif04674567.png

attachicon.gif000568567.png

attachicon.gif00586467.png

Psst...this thread needs more Rarijack

1. Applejack is not a background character.  AJ defeated Rainbow Dash, a practically impossible feat.
  2. Same goes for Rarity.  Keep in mind that she defeated Twilight and will likely defeat Pinkie.
  3. You Rarijackers seem to feel entitled to win this.  You have no reason to win it over anyone else, so stop feeling like you deserve it.  I do realize that I'm being somewhat hypocritical (remember Twilight v. Rarity?), but you are just going to have to deal with whatever happens.  Rarity will probably win it without the Rarijackers complaining anyways.

Rant over.  Hurt feelings not intended: I just wanted to express my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

1. Applejack is not a background character.  AJ defeated Rainbow Dash, a practically impossible feat.
  2. Same goes for Rarity.  Keep in mind that she defeated Twilight and will likely defeat Pinkie.
  3. You Rarijackers seem to feel entitled to win this.  You have no reason to win it over anyone else, so stop feeling like you deserve it.  I do realize that I'm being somewhat hypocritical (remember Twilight v. Rarity?), but you are just going to have to deal with whatever happens.  Rarity will probably win it without the Rarijackers complaining anyways.

Rant over.  Hurt feelings not intended: I just wanted to express my opinion.

1. She is considered one by most peoples standards.

2. That's fine with me. 

3. I don't feel entitled to anything. I won't complain if Applejack loses and Rarity wins. If anything i will be thrilled. If both lose then heck it was a fun friendly competition.

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy is winning by ten votes.

Fluttershy of all ponies.

What the actual fuck.

Do you really want that boring, no-personality pseudo-emo chick to win this round? Hell to the no.

I wanna see some Sugar Cube vs. Ghostface action, and by God I deserve it as well as everyone else here.

197621+-+applejack+artist+dw1482+Trixie.

• Brohoof 4

I wonder if we removed the multiple account/profile voters what this tournament would be at now? lol

That's quite a good question xD. I would still expect the votes to be in the same stance at least.

I wonder if we removed the multiple account/profile voters what this tournament would be at now? lol

That something I've wondered too, because you know people are doing so. I mean I've made 50 other accounts to vote for Fluttershy to combat my one AJ vote.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, let's be real, out of the possible combinations of two ponies of this Final Four, Pinkieshy is the cutest. :3

Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited as per our rules, so I don't imagine many people will have risked making dupes just to vote. If we do discover anyone doing that/admitting to it, we'll act accordingly, so don't worry on that front.

Either way, let's see Pinkie through to the end. Just a couple of hours ago it was nowhere near this close, keep pushing Pinkie fans! :)

Yeah, let's be real, out of the possible combinations of two ponies of this Final Four, Pinkieshy is the cutest. :3

I believe you mean Rarishy.

That said I voted for AJ so I'm not even voting for best ship world but still.

Wow, these Pinkie fans sure put up a good fight!  :D

Rarity vs. Pinkie seems to be getting as intense as Rarity vs. Twilight.

Let's all hope Rarity maintains this lead, gooo Rarity!  :D

Here, have this song of Rarity being cute & happy in Manehattan! 

• Brohoof 3

Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited as per our rules, so I don't imagine many people will have risked making dupes just to vote. If we do discover anyone doing that/admitting to it, we'll act accordingly, so don't worry on that front.

Either way, let's see Pinkie through to the end. Just a couple of hours ago it was nowhere near this close, keep pushing Pinkie fans! :)

I certainly agree with pinkieshy being the cutest...

1292887111722.jpg