Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

DID YOU KNOW?:

If you vote for Fluttershy, you automatically sign your soul over to me and I have full permission to drag you into the depths of Hell at any given moment? Do you want that? No?

8d10a1e9d67654be29889fe0f04c9d87.png

VOTE AJ 2K14.

By Celestia's beard! All tied up in both matches! A match for the ages. And please, can we stop flinging mud at ponies? This is a fan competition, not the US presidential elections!

Ponies be srs biznis, just ask me I'm an expert in biznis affairs!

biznis_kitty_by_atryl-d7auscu.png

NO SERIOUSLY, Fluttershy intentionally hurt Pinkie and Rarity by tearing down their very reason for existence

Yes, that was the worst behavior to date from any mane six character. But she realized that she was wrong. Pinkie Pie never understands how the words she says makes other ponies feel.

• Brohoof 1

Damn, both polls are so close... this is gonna be a war. :o

Don't back down yet Rarity fans, if we all vote then surely we can beat silly old Pinkie Pie! :D

mlp__fabulous_rarity_is_fabulous_by_maxm

Bring it on. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

Yes, that was the worst behavior to date from any mane six character. But she realized that she was wrong. Pinkie Pie never understands how the words she says makes other ponies feel.

That's irrelevant because the main issue is that fact that Fluttershy intended to hurt her friends. Pinkie not only didn't mean it, but what she did wasn't even comparable to what Fluttershy did. Pinkie is God, Fluttershy is Satan!  :okiedokielokie:

7bedd70877e1eabeb26bdb40ca7348da.png

So much of a doormat, she'll LITERALLY a doormat. ^^^ the proof is in the puddin, folks.

Vote for the cute accent havin', strong, apple buckin, tree kickin HONEST PONY.

NOT SOMEONE WHO IS SHY.

SHY.

JUST FRICKIN SHY.

That's irrelevant because the main issue is that fact that Fluttershy intended to hurt her friends. Pinkie not only didn't mean it, but what she did wasn't even comparable to what Fluttershy did. Pinkie is God, Fluttershy is Satan!  :okiedokielokie:

Okay, Seriously? Can we stop now? I hate to do this and come across as rude, but twas a lot more fun round here before the bickering and mudslinging started. I can't be the only one getting sick of it. It's just a friendly competition, let it go. Support your ponies without the politics.  :eww:

• Brohoof 3

DID YOU KNOW?:

If you vote for Fluttershy, you automatically sign your soul over to me and I have full permission to drag you into the depths of Hell at any given moment? Do you want that? No?

8d10a1e9d67654be29889fe0f04c9d87.png

VOTE AJ 2K14.

This. This all the way.

Wow, everything's tied again?

1353202135819.jpg

• Brohoof 4

mlp__fabulous_rarity_is_fabulous_by_maxm

Eww, that is the most disgusting image I've ever seen!  :o That pony is clearly trying way to hard to be "fabulous" and failing in the most embarrassing way possible. >_>  Does she really think she can beat a god among ponies, like Pinkie? Don't make me laugh!  :lol:

I'm losing it right now, the results are totally even, but I voted for AJ and Pinkie, since, Fluttershy is overrated, and Rarity...is a good pony, but Pinkie will always be my favorite.

• Brohoof 3

That's irrelevant because the main issue is that fact that Fluttershy intended to hurt her friends.

Fluttershy wasn't in her right mind at the time and thought she was being assertive but as the other poster said, we should stop labeling the pony's faults and get back to being friendly. Both ponies have faults and strengths and both can be best pony but I think it should preferable be Applejack with Rarity coming in second. Maybe Pinkie in third.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, Seriously? Can we stop now? I hate to do this and come across as rude, but twas a lot more fun round here before the bickering and mudslinging started. I can't be the only one getting sick of it. It's just a friendly competition, let it go. Support your ponies without the politics.  :eww:

...We're just joking for the most part.  :wacko: Pinkie Pie is best pony and Fluttershy is fucking horrible, but we're clearly just getting into the fun of competitive pointless bullshit. ;)