Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Man I hope people aren't making dupe accounts just to vote in this.

That would be lame and sad. I like how popular this thing has become but not to where its gonna cause bickering and unsportsmanlike tactics. 

ALSO PLEASE SIMMER DOWN WITH THE PONY PICTURES

• Brohoof 8

Still undecided? Still not convinced that you should vote for Fluttershy in this virtually dead even poll? Check these out.

557890_430767833629018_2143629843_n.jpg

c21f29edb6e334dfffa0b8fd1dc45284-d46d7fo

Let's have a RariShy Final! :D

FluttershyandRarity.jpg

• Brohoof 3

because its the Final Four, both had to happen today to get the championship tomorrow

Oh! Okay,but is there any reason you need to finish this tomorrow?

holy votes Batman, Applejack is back. Rarity lost ground ._.

Lol. A Batman (The one with Adam West) reference!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Man I hope people aren't making dupe accounts just to vote in this.

That would be lame and sad. I like how popular this thing has become but not to where its gonna cause bickering and unsportsmanlike tactics. 

ALSO PLEASE SIMMER DOWN WITH THE PONY PICTURES

BRACKETS ARE SRS BUSINESS

Edited by Carousel B
  • Brohoof 3

Still undecided? Still not convinced that you should vote for Fluttershy in this virtually dead even poll? Check these out.

[snip]

Wingnut, we just went over the problem with giant-ass pictures. ._.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, no. It's not that easy my friend.  :okiedokielokie: If you wanted to crush Rarity because you thought she beat Derpy. Now that you know it was Pinkie, you have a moral obligation to crush Pinkie instead. 

Poop. I like Pinkie Pie. But i dont like Rarity so there. I rest my case lol.

557890_430767833629018_2143629843_n.jpg

c21f29edb6e334dfffa0b8fd1dc45284-d46d7fo

Let's have a RariShy Final! :D

FluttershyandRarity.jpg

*insert TF2 engineer here* Nope. :3 Its gonna be a PinkieJack party!

• Brohoof 1

Suggestion: Take notes every couple of hours on where the votes are at. If shenanigans are held, call it at the latest time you can out of the notes.

Eww, that is the most disgusting image I've ever seen! :o That pony is clearly trying way to hard to be "fabulous" and failing in the most embarrassing way possible. >_> Does she really think she can beat a god among ponies, like Pinkie? Don't make me laugh! :lol:

Pinkie isn't a god, nopony is really unless you count alicorns maybe... :huh:

And Rarity doesn't have to try to be fabulous(although clearly, she was there), she just is. ;)

rarity_bop_by_blackgryph0n-d56kagu.gif

• Brohoof 3

Wingnut, we just went over the problem with giant-ass pictures. ._.

Moderating a mod who posted in the way a mod just said not to. I love it!

Although seriously, who in the world is still on dial-up?! <.< j/k!

• Brohoof 1

Suggestion: Take notes every couple of hours on where the votes are at. If shenanigans are held, call it at the latest time you can out of the notes.

I think the Admins can see who voted for what, so they can just look for obvious sock puppets and drop their votes.

Well just from people in some of my groups alone, I know some people are technically voting more than once. lol which is silly because Apple Jack is about "honesty" I doubt she would want to win with your votes from 3 different accounts. but any way it happens, I love all four of the remaining ponies, and wouldn't be upset to see any of them win (:

Come on Fluttershy! Please vote for her, I mean only if you want to I'm sure she would be happy she made it this far... Actually she knows how competitive AJ is and would probably want her to win.

But I'm a Fluttershy fan so vote for her!!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy pics are so gross!  :eww: PINKIE PIE IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SHE RAPPED IN TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!! B)  HOW DARE YOU NOT VOTE FOR THE BEST PONY EVER?!?!??!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!  :okiedokielokie: 

Because rap is my absolute bottle of the barrel least favorite music? I'd rather listen to screamer christian death metal.

A little bit of country twang is where it's at! ♫Raise this barn! Raise this barn! 1 2 3 4