MLP Forums

Cookie Clicker

Twitch plays Pokemon

Reddit

Know Your Meme

Reading fanfiction

Want me to go on?

• Brohoof 1

Gaming, television and the real timewaster, HOMEWORK.

I wish i could be bothered to waste time on homework

Playing Soulsiver again

MLP Forums

Cookie Clicker

Twitch plays Pokemon

Reddit

Know Your Meme

Reading fanfiction

Want me to go on?

How far are you into cookie clicker i stopped playing recently but i have a few thousand heavenly chips from resets and and maybe 100 prisms

I do all these but Reddit i should probably make an account for that or whatever what exactly does one do on Reddit anyway?

It's kind of like 4chan with a condom, if you catch my drift. All I do is browse the top posts daily and check out a few subforums that I've started to pay attention to. Most of the popular content is worth reading and it entertains me for hours. 

Obsessively reading the news, obsessively reading in general, loitering outside, sometimes w/ exercise, sometimes w/out, taking naps, making/drinking coffee...my job also has a fair amount of unproductive downtime.

Obsessively reading the news, obsessively reading in general, loitering outside, sometimes w/ exercise, sometimes w/out, taking naps, making/drinking coffee...my job also has a fair amount of unproductive downtime.

And why is reading unproductive?

School. :P

I do a lot of thinking up "cool" ideas that I'll never realize. I'll just sit there staring off into the distance thinking up ideas for songs, videos, etc. Also, watching random YouTube videos. Usually analyzing/reviewing video games or other media.

I have a computer, a Wii U and a 3DS, but I really don't play games on them all that often. It's really sad. I'll have to fix that. xD

I would say video games but they are quite productive for me somewhat for what I wanna do when I'm older. Chatting on the forums i do a lot and is quite productive as I make friends. I would say all the bullshit at school is what i waste my time on, yeah we learn loft of important stuff, but how is knowing the square root of pie or what Charles Darwin did gonna help someone if their life long dream is to work at mcdonalds (not my dream by the way) or if they wanna be a football player. Frankly I think that stuff is quite unproductive and wastes time. But I'm sure many others disagree.

I am currently spending more than 30 hours downloading and installing updates to World of Warcraft to see if I can get myself my own personal private server up and running. I could probably spend the same amount of time actually leveling up and grinding for the ability to explore the world, but I prefer to be flying around in GM mode.

Needless little things... like scratching a spot off something (my phone/headphones/etc.), daydreaming, the Internet. :P

1. This website
  2. deviantArt
  3. Tumblr
  4. Youtube
  5. Reddit

Of the 5 I listed above, I'd say that I spend the most time on Youtube. I mainly watch mlp analysis videos as well as people doing live reactions of that weeks episode. I gotta find a way to control the amount of time I spend on these social networks, otherwise they'll take over my life :(