King Sombra Fan Club

Castle Bleck

That moment you realize it would be a magic-absorber vs. a magic-nullifier...

XD I love that video! That's....no. I'm not gonna say it XD

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

And "the big laser guy"'s name is Tirek, BTW.

That's right. I actually haven't watch any MLP in a while. I've just been busy. I'm only really on the forums every once in a while for the community any more. :/  

Can't believe I forgot Tirek's name XD

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

Gotta love the lovely artwork. I really agree with it as to me, Sombra reminds me of Arthas Menethil from WoW. We all got that darkness within us, no matter how much good we intend to make, sometimes just bad things happen. 

the_shadows_we_carry_by_pucksterv-d9qruo

-by Pucksterv 

http://pucksterv.deviantart.com/art/The-shadows-we-carry-589165083

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Can I join the club?

SOMBRA IS BEST UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

No need to ask; all Sombra fans are welcome! :)

Ok thanks! :D

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

The fact he was dangerous enough to require TWO Alicorn Princesses to defeat him is saying something.

.... And people STILL think he pales in comparison to the other villains? He wasn't defeated by his own ego, but by chance.

Edited by heavens-champion

(edited)

The fact he was dangerous enough to require TWO Alicorn Princesses to defeat him is saying something.

And even then, he managed to cast a reality-warping curse on an entire kingdom as a final middle finger (or hoof).

Edited by A.V.

And even then, he managed to cast a reality-warping curse on an entire kingdom as a final middle finger (or hoof).

Some people REALLY don't take losing very well.

Imagine if he tried convincing Twilight to join him.

"I sense great power within you, Twilight Sparkle. such potential is wasted with Celestia. Join me, and I will teach magic even she does not know. Together, we shall show Equestria the true meaning... of fear."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, Sombra thread~ I love him. Amazing villain but sadly not completly used in TV series. And sadly it's only villain who was destroyed instead of just defeat or reformed. It's so sad for me...I hope he will return anyway. 

• Brohoof 1

♥ Not a native english speaker ♥ K6ekc1o.png?1