Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

I really don't think it would damage Equestria as there are many sapient species there a new one should not be a problem especially if love is involved.

Well it's just that they've gone out of their way to establish that humans don't exist in that world. I'm not worried about the populace's wrath.

Plus, you know, being a pony would be much cooler. Magic, flying, strength, and would be pretty great.

Well it's just that they've gone out of their way to establish that humans don't exist in that world. I'm not worried about the populace's wrath.

Plus, you know, being a pony would be much cooler. Magic, flying, strength, and would be pretty great.

Well honesty for me personally, I enjoy having hands and being upright. Plus you never know being a human can be beneficial to some ponies in Equestria.

But if I could be an anthro pony while being in a relationship with an anthro marefriend would be even better.

Abandoning you offspring and leaving your marefriend with nobody to help take care of the child. Its all okay though since you wont be returning to equestria ever again right?  I guess one downside will be you will never see the mare you fell in love with and built a relationship with ever again either.

Its going to have no father :(

Wait I just noticed your a girl so this would not happen in the first place. :derp:

But for the sake of that post it would be kind of sad lol.

xD I don't remember what the original thread was but it changed. 

If this situation did happen I'd probably wonder how I got there and want to go back XD I don't belong in the world of ponies

@@GXPBlast,

Is it possible for you to make another scenario? You can make the best that a lot of people will actually sit down and think about it. 

You mean another what if type scenario?

Or is there something wrong with this thread scenario? I think this thread has gotten quite popular lol.

(edited)

@@GXPBlast,

Yes, another "What if" scenario made by you would be awesome!

I am glad you really like my threads :)

In terms of coming up with another scenario, it probably will happen sometime in the future

So it might be some time off, but I am sure I will come up with something.

Thats why MLP forums is so awesome.  ^_^

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 3

Well honesty for me personally, I enjoy having hands and being upright. Plus you never know being a human can be beneficial to some ponies in Equestria.

But if I could be an anthro pony while being in a relationship with an anthro marefriend would be even better.

To each their own, but I would like to point out that even without hands, it's clear the pony's can grip things.

(edited)

Bail? What kinda dumbass answer is that :angry:?! I'm stayin' to father the kid. Yeah, I'll marry Ditzy Doo. It is my kid after all. Because I slept with Ditzy. Only a loser bails on a mare and a kid no matter if it's a hybrid or not.

Edited by ANGEL
  • Brohoof 1

Suprise would pop into my head, then happiness, then fear, then happiness once more. IF I had to choose a mare to father my children, it would be none other... than Sunset Shimmer. And I would of course take responsibility for the child. I'm a man, not a coward.

Fluttershy has more than enough crap to deal with, never mind me making some hybrid thing with her. I mean she would probably go nuts over it, and I don't want to put that pressure on her, because I'm a terrible father.

Imagine it like this:

This is Fluttershy:

spongebobclam.jpg

and this is me:

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd be quite happy, surprised, but happy. If it all works out perfectly, then xie would have my brain and AJ's strength, I'm guessing xie would be a centaur. And I'd like to have a family with a pony. It might get weird at times, but I won't complain to a gift like that

• 1 month later...

Fluttershy has more than enough crap to deal with, never mind me making some hybrid thing with her. I mean she would probably go nuts over it, and I don't want to put that pressure on her, because I'm a terrible father.

Imagine it like this:

This is Fluttershy:

img-2642809-1-spongebobclam.jpg

and this is me:

img-2642809-2-hqdefault.jpg

I remember that episode of spongebob, it was quite hilarious lol.

Well, while I don't think I'd have the attraction to a pony to the point i'd engage in activities that would produce offspring(what a long way to explain that ;p.) If I did end up this scenario with a child of my own, even if it was a pony, I don't think I could just abandon it, that would make me feel guilty for the rest of my life, although i'd also miss my family and earth, but still. It would be a hard fight between missing my family and feeling bad if I abandoned a child of mine.

In the end I don't think I could abandon the child though, I just probably couldn't bring myself to it.

So I guess i'd just raise it with whoever happens to be the mare(I don't really know seeing as I don't have any attraction to anypony, so idk, maybe it'd be one of my favorite ponies? Like Twilight, Or Flutters, one of those I guess.)

I don't think the looks of the child would matter, that probably wouldn't be a deciding factor. 

It might also depend upon the love feelings I feel for the mare whom I end up getting pregnant. (which if I did get her pregnant, I assume the feelings are relatively strong)

So yeah, there's my long drawnout answer ;p.

I don't know if I'd be a good father, but I sure as hay wouldn't bail on my marefriend and pony / human hybrid child.  I'd try to be the best father and husband I could; though - having just learned of our unquestionable compatibility - we should definitely look into some manner of protection.  Just thinking of the future.

I would actually be very surprised and freak out for a little bit, only to do one thing. I would then get on my knees and say "Fluttershy, this news may have surprised us and bring up questions for us to ask....but I have decided something. Here is the decision that I have made, I have decided that I would love to be the father of our child. Also one last thing. Fluttershy, will you marry me?".

If it was me and only me and none of you... But I say I'm a girl (even if I was a guy) from the world I'm from (like they'd know right?) it wouldn't matter... I'd totally be into it. The real question is... would I be a good parent? I'll never know until I get there. But here on earth... I just have to read what you guys talk about. Parenthood? On earth? I know enough of the world to know that I'd just rather... save it for after life. 

(edited)

I don't know if I'd be a good father, but I sure as hay wouldn't bail on my marefriend and pony / human hybrid child. I'd try to be the best father and husband I could; though - having just learned of our unquestionable compatibility - we should definitely look into some manner of protection. Just thinking of the future.

I am sure you and Rainbow Dash would be a happy family. Here is something that you and other RD fans may expect.

img-2583208-1-large.jpeg

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Freak out and then wake up. Be grateful that it was a dream, because I am no where near ready to have kids.

Well in this scenario its not a dream. You either will accept being a father with your marefriend or abandon her to never return to Equestria again and deal with the guilt that your marefriend will be a single mom and your offspring will grow up without a dad.

Edited by GXPBlast

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@GXPBlast,

I need more scenarios! Give me more!

I dont have any at the moment lol. But I am sure I will come up with some eventually. Although I am happy that you like my threads so much.

Edited by GXPBlast