Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on my OC?

Colorful Respawn

With regard to only his color scheme and appearence (Considering that's the only thing you provided) he does not seem very appealing to me. And, assuming his name is the same as your username, you must change it. I never liked having colors in a pony's name unless it is also some other kind of object (Orange, for example) and there is no information given that "meadow" can apply to it. If this pony is made to represent you, then you must associate the name with your interests. The mane and tail styles are too generic, and the lack of variation in colors doesn't settle well.

Overall, it does not look good to me.

• Brohoof 2

I like the color scheme, but I need you guys's opinion on him. 

It's not nearly as bad as @@Naught Important made it out to be.  The name is fine.  The color scheme is mostly fine, except for the black.  It clashes a bit with the lighter tones.  Try making it a medium grey instead.  Also, he doesn't have a cutie mark.  Are you still working on that, or is he supposed to be a blank flank?

• Brohoof 1

He looks cool! ^^

I like how you blended the different shades of blue, and it kinda looks like you used a little bit of Dashie's design to him.

Really chilled and laid back, I like that. ^^

• Brohoof 1