Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you use the reply?

Pietastic150

Ok I've been trying to reply to some comments but wean I try it doesn't work is it just my incompetence or are any of you having the same problem. And just so you know I have I have pressed the Quote button and it still doesn't work I've also highlighted and hit the button and that dos not work ether.

@Pietastic150, hiya :). Just letting you know that I've moved your thread over here to the Site Questions section, since that's the best place to go if you need help figuring out how anything works around here :)

EDIT: I need more sleep and didn't read what you said clearly enough. I'm sorry :(.  What happens when you try to quote something? And does it not let you respond to threads at all?

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, @Pietastic150! ^^

I apologize for the last response.

But it seems you've been inactive for a while, so I'm going to lock this topic. If you ever become active again, and still require assistance with this issue, be sure to ask a Staff Member to unlock the topic, and we can get back to helping you out. ^^

Also, if you wouldn't mind, to please explain your question a little better, in case you do return.

Thanks, and have a pleasant day! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1