Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New MLP Villain Idea

Everfree

Hey everypony! For some reason I just came up with a design for a villain in MLP... so I drew it! :D

So yeah... don't have much to say about this one, except that it might be weirder looking villain than Discord :P

post-3581-0-90541800-1395195625_thumb.jpg

Edited by Everfree
  • Brohoof 3

Looks like a mix of a "Christmas-like, Circus/Clown-like Alicorn or some sort of Unicorn", IMO.   Yet, I gotta hand it to you, that's might impressive drawing, :D

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 2

What's his gimmick?

NMM = night

Discord = chaos

Chrysalis = deceit

Sombra = fear

IDK... Well Voluptatem means Pleasure in latin

so i guess

Voluptatum = Temptation and Mortal Desire 

• Brohoof 1

Wow. He looks genuinely creepy. And his design is pretty cool! It's all over the top and crazy! I wonder what he would try to accomplish in the show.

• Brohoof 1

I am not sure if Hasbro would be very accepting of how he looks.

That solely depends on, if they can market and make money off it.

G-major is a key in which to sing, not an actual vocal tone. XD Are you thinking falsetto? tenor? bass? maybe even CASTRATO? XD

I was thinking of something like this:

Edited by Varus
  • Brohoof 1

I was thinking of something like this:

As terrifying as that is (and perfect for this villain XD) that's not g-major X3 But I totally see what you mean XDD an electronically distorted voice with maybe some kind of creepy violin in the background and heavy bass? O:

That actually looks pretty frickin cool!

Do you have a backstory or details on him/her?

Cause,I would love to hear it!

Well I really don't have a lot at the moment. I just came up with him not to long ago.

For a detail... Well he's all about letting ponies slip into their mortal desires and make them disregard everything and everyone.

He feeds off the pleasure of others to make himself stronger. Sorta like Chrysalis except rather than feeding of off love, which is a selfless emotion, he feeds off of pleasure, which is a selfish emotion. He can easily fool ponies into thinking that something that only gives them pleasure, is something that gives them true love. He can also cast a spell on ponies to put them in a hypnotic state and make them experience a world of pure pleasure and desire. The longer the victim is in this hypnotic state, the harder it is for them to snap out of it. Eventually, if the victim fails to wake up, he or she will stay in this hypnotic state forever.

thats all i got for now             

• Brohoof 2

Everfree, the other day I was working hard with a crossover drawing with MLP FIM except the ponies are evil maverick robots built to destroy MEGAMAN X - series fan art 40 !

plus you'll get to see it when it's done I want this to be 20%cooler no rush let me know if like that idea ?

• 1 month later...

Dattebayo have you ever played MEGAMAN X games? Where evil Dr. Sigma makes evil copies of animal data as gone insane bad robots with armor anyway last week I was trying my best artwork of evil Robotic versions of the My little ponies Friendship is magic characters ! It was very challenging and I'm proud of my masterpiece !

Okay, I'll say it.

It's well drawn. Not my bag, but credit is given to the due.

It's just too creepy to be in the show.

It just looks like grimdark art incarnate with his empty stare and and smile, plus all the weird little things coming out of everywhere.

Remember...even if we were to get Party Of One style darkness back on the show, this dude will not have a seat in a show aimed at little girls.

• Brohoof 1