Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Username Change?

Laserbolt
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Hey @Laserbolt, you should be able to change your display name, but not your login name. I think this would work out though, since you can change your display name to what you wanted it to display as.

You can do so in your profile settings. You can access them by clicking the arrow next to your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and by then clicking My Settings. On the page that comes up, click Display Name in the list of tabs that appear on the left. 

You can change your display name on that page.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I figured out how to change my display name, but I won't really be able to remember the random string at the end, so I won't be able to log back on. Is there some way, maybe getting in touch with a Poniverse Administrator or something?

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Hey, @@Laserbolt! ^^

How's it going? ^^

So, since you figured out how to change your username, but can't seem to remember it, why not write it down somewhere you'll be able to look when you can't remember, that's what I do with all my usernames and passwords. ^^

Does this help you out, any? ^^

Edited by Adorkable
Spelled their name wrong, whoops! ^^"
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I figured out how to change my display name, but I won't really be able to remember the random string at the end, so I won't be able to log back on. Is there some way, maybe getting in touch with a Poniverse Administrator or something?

Hey there, @Laserbolt. As you haven't logged in for over a month and there is not much more a non-administrator can do to help you, I will go ahead and lock this topic.

Feel free to send in a support ticket or email tech@mlpforums.com. Please make sure to include a note that your issue be forwarded to a technical administrator, as they would hopefully be able to assist you.

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2