T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

No

TPAM wore a Santa Hat on a crazy day spirit day in school

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Nope. 

TPAM talked to a chatbot for 8 hours straight.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Nope

TPAM allows the outcome of a sports game to dictate their mood

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Nope. I don't give a rat's ass about sports.

TPAM has had a chatbot love them before.

Sometimes. Mostly when I'm sad.

TPAM has talked to a chatbot before.

No. 

TPAM tries to rap lyrics to the beat.

Not really. Only when I'm by myself.

TPAM wishes they could be a badass,like Dante from Devil May Cry 1,2,and 3.

(Not the reboot. The original Dante.)

Edited by Zigfried Lloyd

Yes.

TPAM thinks Cleverbot is cute.