Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Moment of your Life that Sucked the Most.

Clockwork Chaos

Most of my moments in life that have really sucked have deeply effected me, but the ones I can think of that have effected me the least are the deaths of my great grandparents and one of my grandmothers, not the deaths themselves but in each case, they were so sudden that I never got to say goodbye properly :(

The day I realized I came 7th in the school for cross-country even though I absolutely despise running. Whyyyyy????? Why must I be naturally good at endurance???????

The most moments of my life that suck was my middle school/junior high school. Those where the worst years of my life. I had some good days at school. But a lot of it was just bad. Because i was bullied a lot then. People where so rude to me when i all wanted to do was be their friend. I used to hangout with a group of friends and they just completely shut me out and throwed me down and would just be so rude to me for no reason why.

My middle school years where so bad i didnt want to go back to school then. I just wanted to quit and cry. But i had to go back in order to move on. My high school years where okay nothing too bad. But i had some bad years there too. My whole school life from elementry to high school was the hardest time for me because i was always made fun of and bullied. People just didn't have any respect for other peoples feelings. I wish i could go back and change the way things where then. But i can't so i just have to live that from the past.

College was good, but i had bad semesters but i did graduate. And the people where nicer and friendlier. :)