mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

On 2022-12-13 at 10:19 PM, Splashee said:

Internet is full of "help" topics, but how came I have to come up with better answers all the time? Seems like such a waste of time.

'Cause you is smarter than the average drongo spewing bollocks on the Internet .... :D

meerkat_simples2.jpg.5600f5522f0759e491cb4b1d55f91e48.jpg

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

'Cause you is smarter than the average drongo spewing bollocks on the Internet .... :D

meerkat_simples2.jpg.5600f5522f0759e491cb4b1d55f91e48.jpg

Internet is not giving out information for free. It pretends to, and throws a lot of advertising your way in the process.

I can get an idea or two from reading a little, but it is mostly not helpful in the end. I still get sucked in though.

• Brohoof 1

Can’t believe the Beauty and Beast Stage on ABC starts at 6 pm and I’m not getting off till then… I thought it starts at 7… I’m gonna missed an hour of it.:yeahno: I was looking forward to it since last two weeks!

2 hours ago, TBD said:

Can’t believe the Beauty and Beast Stage on ABC starts at 6 pm and I’m not getting off till then… I thought it starts at 7… I’m gonna missed an hour of it.:yeahno: I was looking forward to it since last two weeks!

I'm sorry, BFFFF. I think that sounds like a lot of fun. :blush:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

Thank you Bestie!

You're Welcome, Bestie! :D

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

How has it 10 years ago?

Very busy from what I recall, I remember being quite overwhelmed by that when I first came here. Before then I really only had experiences on much smaller forums or just threads about the show. I made a couple of friends here though, sadly I haven't seen any of them since the year following.

I did have fun here but I was in such a horrible place mentally when I joined. My old bio was so depressing I just ended up removing it lol.

• Brohoof 2

Wondering how long I should give these individuals to reach out before I vanish to them entirely, but I think that's what it's going to be irregardless.. I don't, "test people" I just let them be who they want people to believe they are and disengage

• Brohoof 1