mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Keeping the context to myself, but just feeling a yearning that I never really felt much in years past. Making me feel...a tad melancholy. Just one of those things.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking About how I forgot to lock the door while using the employee’s restroom because I have to rushed in to relive myself, and this one guy at work was about to walk in on me- I even shouted to him, someone is already in there as I tried to run to lock the  door. he could have heard me AND a freaking toilet flashing, because the door is NO sound proof and still INSISTED opening the door. THANK GOD I came in quicker to slam the door shut. Like what the hell man?? Are you deaf???:unamused:

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, TBD said:

Thinking About how I forgot to lock the door while using the employee’s restroom because I have to rushed in to relive myself, and this one guy at work was about to walk in on me- I even shouted to him, someone is already in there as I tried to run to lock the  door. he could have heard me AND a freaking toilet flashing, because the door is NO sound proof and still INSISTED opening the door. THANK GOD I came in quicker to slam the door shut. Like what the hell man?? Are you deaf???:unamused:

Can't afford to have that happen to me:sealed:  

• Brohoof 1

I have been doing too much pitch and sales, that even I have accidentally started pitching on my regular conversation. And people would say, what are you talking about?:sealed:

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current thought: Is Indiana Jones a Disney movie like Star Wars kind've is now? :huh:

Is Indiana Jones a LucasFilm movie? If not, then probably not.

• Brohoof 2