mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I have to wait 1 hour for Hogwarts contents to be downloaded like an online app game when I bought a PHYSICAL copy. What’s the logic of that?!

• Brohoof 2

Well i am undecided on it honestly but i want to do something myself so i never have to be in retail again.

I wont know until i get into it but i want it be something i use my heart and creativity into.

• Brohoof 2

I laugh incredulously as for soon it will be the wrap up of the winters. 

4 hours ago, CocoCody said:

Well i am undecided on it honestly but i want to do something myself so i never have to be in retail again.

I wont know until i get into it but i want it be something i use my heart and creativity into.

Omg yes i love this please try whatever it is you end up doing

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

I laugh incredulously as for soon it will be the wrap up of the winters. 

Begone Winter!!! Gosh i can’t wait for the warmer weather and the shining sun

• Brohoof 2

Youtuber, I do not care that only 0.5% of your viewers subscribe to your channel, and repeatedly asking people to subscribe, if anything, makes me less inclined to do so. Stop wasting time and get on with the main purpose of the video.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Youtuber, I do not care that only 0.5% of your viewers subscribe to your channel, and repeatedly asking people to subscribe, if anything, makes me less inclined to do so. Stop wasting time and get on with the main purpose of the video.

Don't forget to SMASH that "like" button and turn on notifications!

But yeah, reminding your viewers that the vast majority of them aren't subscribed by showing them statistics isn't really an effective way of gaining subscribers. I actually think it's kinda pointless to ask people to subscribe and like the video for every single video because it's like an advertisement that directly says "buy my product!" at the beginning and end of it. It would be much more effective if the YouTuber said "here's what I make - it's interesting and you should check it out" and showed them the general content of the channel rather than just telling the viewers to "Like, subscribe, and enable notifications!".