Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

10 minutes ago, SolaceFall said:

Wondering why it seems so difficult to find companionship... and then when you are in a relationship that's when people are interested in you.

Maybe it's the same as when time feels slowly when you're waiting in agony or want of something... and then once you're no longer waiting time just flies by. 
Miss you, my friend. I hope you've been doing well.

As for me, I'm thinking.. gosh.. I need to snap out of this state and break the inertia and take care of some RL stuffs.

• Brohoof 4

I'm trying to process how to reconcile the thought of someone becoming a friend, not because they wanted to, but because someone else told them it would be a good idea.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Cash In said:

Thinking that I need to go to bed early tonight. I'm exhausted.

Trust me,  I'm taking a nap due to the heat. 

Thinking of how ppl cant use a GPS....:unamused:

• Brohoof 3

Supreme Court is on a roll. Banning racism in colleges, and giving us a break of useless taxes, as if the inflation isn’t messing us up already :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Supreme Court is on a roll. Banning racism in colleges, and giving us a break of useless taxes, as if the inflation isn’t messing us up already :scoots:

College isn't a place for smart ppl anymore, your opportunity to gain a certification is based off a popularity contest, but that's half this country anymore

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Why do I like polyamorous relationships so much? :ooh:

i absolutely cant stand them and think they are a segway into our absolute cultural destruction in the west. I think they are a part of the modern day axis of evil tbh... but im not preachy about it, i usually just try to keep to myself about my traditional values, and conventional methods... but its coming to the point that people are trying to force this way of life on some of us, and its something I really really dont want to have any part of 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(I think) Yes! Please and thank you! :ticking:

I’ve rewatched the first season so many times. I cannot wait for season 2.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Clawdeen said:

I’ve rewatched the first season so many times. I cannot wait for season 2.

I've only watched the first season of Wednesday once because I think I need to be in the mood to watch a show like that. 

• Brohoof 2