Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Wow I legitimately am unbothered by this. I guess my confidence is so high today I actually don’t care. 💀 Like bye.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I still get reviews and positive comments on that silly game/story I stopped working on years ago. I probably could've really made some money with that if I sold out and made it a full VN. Or actually finished it. Oh well.

Also my Posada fic is still my highest rated story on FiMFiction, Posada fans stay winning.

• Brohoof 3

The level of closed-mindedness is unbelievably mind-boggling and frustrating, even among one's supposed allies. People need to check their privilege and reflect much more than they do now. It's tearing everything apart.

• Sad 2

I desperately need this. I better not get... essentially ignored again. That was a long month of searching around and I don't want to repeat that again.

• Sad 2

Why didn't the geniuses at my job install equipment where they wanted it in the first place, instead of having us move it?

8 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

What movie should I watch tonight?

1980s Italian horror.

On 2024-02-13 at 2:34 PM, Rock-O-Jello said:

why can't transphobes just accept that trans people are who they say they are and stop fearmongering about them?

That would require people to be decent human beings which a lot of them aren't. 

• Sad 4

Moments ago, Clawdeen said:

That would require people to be decent human beings which a lot of them aren't. 

maybe it's just because i'm an optimist, but i think there's still a chance we can achieve equal rights for trans people, some day, somehow.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

On 2/11/2024 at 8:29 PM, DubWolf said:

Ooo how does one join this club :wau: ? Is it subscription based :wacko: ? What is the genre of content? So many questions :ooh: .

Thinking about how I’m bored even though I’m watching the Super Bowl. I also can’t be alone at the moment..

I’m thinking that was an adorable reaction to that. lol! 

sorry you were bored during the Super Bowl. I think that was a general feeling though for some reason

Another random thought to my mind: Silky you need to stop making yourself so anxious with these new projects coming up xD    

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

Of course the item from Japan I didn’t care about getting quickly arrives in 4 days while the things I actually need are either not being shipped by lazy sellers or shipped and stuck in USPS limbo.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Of course the item from Japan I didn’t care about getting quickly arrives in 4 days while the things I actually need are either not being shipped by lazy sellers or shipped and stuck in USPS limbo.

Honestly preach. I have a package stuck in Jersey's USPS distribution center for ages now. Like....come on.

• Sad 2

People seem to have high standards for appliances these days, I get it, I want them to last forever, but one has to realize that most things are made like garbage and if it lasts 5 years, you are lucky. If someone is going to complain about modern washing machines, they shouldn't buy them. Get a good used one or save up for a Speed Queen. People should do research before buying products, instead of getting them and then complaining about them. Top Loading washing machines without an agitator are to be avoided, they do not clean your clothes or have enough water to clean your clothes. They should allow the consumer to have total control over the machine and its functions, without this Auto Sensing or HE regulations that degrade the quality of the machine. Old washers were truly better. 

• Brohoof 1