mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

After listening to the Prototype VIP song, I thought that if I had the opportunity to become a cyborg, what would I add to myself. I would replace all my bones with titanium ones. I would replace part of the brain with an electronic one in order to remember and know more, and also add a function to turn off feelings, emotions and pain. Also the function of adjusting the strength of emotions of feelings and pain. I would add electronic eyes to myself. Maybe something else. I would like to be a machine, like the Adeptus Mechanicus or even like Necron.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

After listening to the Prototype VIP song, I thought that if I had the opportunity to become a cyborg, what would I add to myself. I would replace all my bones with titanium ones. I would replace part of the brain with an electronic one in order to remember and know more, and also add a function to turn off feelings, emotions and pain. Also the function of adjusting the strength of emotions of feelings and pain. I would add electronic eyes to myself. Maybe something else. I would like to be a machine, like the Adeptus Mechanicus or even like Necron.

Basically becoming Cyborg Raiden from MGS 4 and Revengeance lol. Considering just how cool he is I'd do that in a heartbeat.

• Brohoof 2

I usually have this weird feeling that almost everytime I come to this world and post something here, everything just stops, with no other being other than me posting anything in the forums for nearly an hour, just me, it's really weird, specially because it happens in the Dragon Ball forum too, but there It's even stronger because I'm oftenly the last one to have posted something in a specific sub-forums for almost 2 days there :confused:

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

PIZZA! and the fact that i need to learn how to draw and HTML5, and also im very excited to buy some Xbox 360, and also happy by the fact that SUMMER VACATION!

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

3 hours ago, WindowsXPoor said:

PIZZA! and the fact that i need to learn how to draw and HTML5, and also im very excited to buy some Xbox 360, and also happy by the fact that SUMMER VACATION!

Your thinking is speaking my language. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Which, I am thinking of foods too. Not sure what specifically just yet, was thinking of making spaghetti. 

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Your thinking is speaking my language. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Which, I am thinking of foods too. Not sure what specifically just yet, was thinking of making spaghetti. 

Im dont like spaghetti soo much but if it has Cheese, Meat-ball and ketchup, i love ketchup, seriusly, i like to drink it like its juice >B)

• smile 1

I'm thinking that it is now five years to the day (8th of July 2019) that in another thread, about whether the fandom was going to die now that FiM is over, I made a promise. I wrote that I would post on this day five years later (8th of July 2024) in the same thread to prove to the thread's OP that some of us fans aren't going to abandon Pony and are going to remain in the fandom.

Well that earlier thread no longer exists, so here I am posting it in this thread instead five years later as promised. :ticking::ticking::ticking:

I’m hungry and I’m going to get some food 

15 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I thought this banner was a previously used one? I like it, but I kind of wish we got some more G5 themed ones.

I remember this banner being used last summer.  

• Brohoof 2