mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

So my friend has a problem and he linked me to it, now he won't answer. Yeah it's only been like 5 minutes but now I'm thinking of mean/funny responses for when he comes up.

Ex: "So, Grow a pair or borrow your mother's."

Not funny and not too terrible. That's a win :lol:

I'm wondering what the hell was going on last night...

I woke up at 4 am to change into some cooler clothes since my dorm was getting hot, and after 5 or so minutes of getting back into bed I heard bottles fall over. Thought I had one of mine too close to the edge of my desk and that's what happened, but 20 seconds later I look over to the other side of the room and one of my suite mates, who was either drunk as hell or in some weird sleepwalking trance, had come in and started bumping into a ton of things while mumbling to himself. He then proceeded to take stuff off of my roomate's chair and conked out on the chair for a good 30 minutes. When he got up, my roommate said something to him, but he didn't respond. Don't think he was aware of anything at the time. He went back to his dorm after that.

#CollegeLife

Edited by Pandoraxe
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking how good it is to be done with my English Oral exam, but how difficult my Icelandic final exam is going to be as well as the essay. 

I can't stop my worrying. And it's like I can't do anything about it... I honestly want to do something. But it's something I probably won't be much of a help. It really just pains me that I'm almost helpless.

I'm also thinking about a math test on Wednesday. I'm not really looking forward to it.

How as I am getting older the less and less I care what other people think about me... Also that this life is nothing but unfair when it bulls down to it. Somepeople have a lot more attractable personalities... things come easier for them than others. That's just how this life is some are luckier than others while some of us consider 13 our lucky number.

... I guess deep down in my heart I'm just a cold-hearted loner after years of being the "spineless nice guy" for so long. You learn to accept things for how they are and let time take you where it will... people come and people go in this life while the best of them always stay by your side.

As long as you know the deep truth within' you it doesn't matter what other people think... I will no longer be a pawn of someone else I refuse it. Sometimes you only know things others could only hope to see... but what's past is past thank god.

Edited by Maverick Pinkamena
  • Brohoof 3