Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)
6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I love shows like that too :rarity: My other favorite is Hart of Dixie

There's just something about shows like those that feel comfortable. Nothing too bad ever happens and you can just sit and relax while watching. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

45 minutes ago, Rainbowshine295 said:

I am thinking of when I'll get that pony life emote @Splashee used.

Just copy the image link and paste it. I made it myself. Custom emojis are possible that way since pasting an image link will not show a border around it (it used to show an annoying border in the previous version of this forum software when embedding an image into a post).

So now, you can easily use all kinds of scary and creepy emojis! spla_creepo.pngspla_flutterlegs.pngspla_twilfly.gif

wow.png<- absolutely the worst of my emojis

@ExplosionMare I feel like normally that's the case since someone you know more than just some random teacher can teach you way better than an actual teacher in my opinion. That's especially the case if they're like your best friend or something like that. I've never had a best friend to help me out with homework like that but I'm sure quite a few people have hehe. Though I'm thinking about either playing some video games or starting to write a post in my blog. @Tao Also I feel you there, I need to get out more and spend more time in the sun than I currently do. I might go on a walk or two when my boyfriend gets here tomorrow hehe.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Tao said:

Thinking I need to get out more once it warms up.:D

Same here! :mlp_grin:

I wish I could beat the generator part of Security Breach already :mlp_nom: They literally made the generator cables neon so I could see them better and I still get lost :BornAgainBrony: Might have to consult a guide for this one

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I feel like I learn more about things from people randomly talking about things than I do by looking it up with a school resource :nom:

I tend to retain information better if it's related to something that I enjoy. :) 

47 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Same here! :mlp_grin:

I wish I could beat the generator part of Security Breach already :mlp_nom: They literally made the generator cables neon so I could see them better and I still get lost :BornAgainBrony: Might have to consult a guide for this one

*The amount of times I've had to look things up in online game guides only to find out that the solution to my problem was a simple one*

I am both Twilight and Spike:

b1c.gif

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

My dad bought me such a strange FNAF calendar.

Compared to the "normal" FNAF calendars? :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

About the nanotechnology being inoculated in the human population without their consent. Actuators, transistors, routers, antennas and many other devices to form a synthetic neural network that can be used to control the human body.
I am more worried about the state of the collective. But people is so subdued, complacent, hypocritical, complicit, disctracted, emotionally dissociated, autistic, disimpowered, corrupt, conditioned, indoctrinated, programmed, objectified and dehumanized and dependant on this system that they would not do anything. Even if the government itself openly admitted what technology they are inoculating the world population with, under the guise of the pandemic, and for what purpose. Causing countless injuries and deaths worldwide. This is yet another crime against humanity. But this is the state of degradation in the collective consciousness. They are closer to programable biology, than true consciousness.
They are being assimilated into a new order of control.

• Brohoof 1