Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I don’t understand why people like celebrities spend millions and millions on fancy cars that’s gonna be kept in a dark collecting dust. Like, I wouldn’t thought Billie would one of those people to flex… I thought she’d be more humble than that. But whatever, it’s her celebrity’s life and money.

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

I can't wait until the flowers in my Animal Crossing island are finally tidied up. I need to stop placing flowers all over the ground :scoots:

I'm thinking one can't ever have enough flowers! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If only a crew of experts could solve that problem:awed:  

Same. My friend has been a blank flank for far too long D: 

I think I am slowly coming up with very important conclusion to certain conflict I've dealt with internally for quite a while :squee:

Thinking about my brother coming to visit tomorrow. It has been a crazy summer, way to much has happened to even try to explain to him.

I am thinking that it is very important to remain true to who you are, even in the face of those who would have you believe otherwise. 

• Brohoof 2

I have always used my iPad a lot each day, but right now, the battery has been draining more than lately. Do I really use it that much more than I used to?

I think it at this point is ridiculous how when something bad was about to happen it suddenly turns out into a miracle for literally 0 reason whatsoever ;-;

11 minutes ago, Sir Starryholic said:

I think it at this point is ridiculous how when something bad was about to happen it suddenly turns out into a miracle for literally 0 reason whatsoever ;-;

I am laughing so hard at this! Hahahaha What can I say? The power of love and friendship is a very real force.

Malice:
Friendship/love: +764536π :pinkie:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115bc8934aa056197898