Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least-Favorite & Non-Recommended Fanfictions

Castle Bleck

My Little Dashie.

Yes, I said it.

Yes, please. My early comment was just a troll post but My Little Dashie is seriously overrated. It's not stellar writing and it's a ton of cliches. Only reason it has the status it does is because it was the first fanfic to do what it did.

• Brohoof 1

There are very few fics that I can honestly say I hate. This is one of them: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/70750/a-study-on-alicorns-cause-and-effect

If you would like to know why, then enjoy my spoiler filled rant beyond the break:

This story paints not only Celestia, but ALL Alicorns (because apparently there are DOZENS of Alicorns scattered around Equestria) as uncaring immortals who view mortals as insignificant pieces to be used in a never ending game for their own amusement. Thousands, if not millions have died by their hooves and they could care less about any of them. Not only that, but all the main events that occur over the course of the show are shown to be more parts of their sick "game" to see who can gain control of the throne for the longest.

The reason Luna became Nightmare Moon? An attempt to win said "game". Celestia didn't banish her in order to save both her kingdom, as well as Luna from her madness, but because Luna 'lost" and was subsequently put into "time out" for the next millenium! The Changeling invasion? Chrysalis is one of these Alicorns and the entire thing was an elaborate ploy in order to test Twilight in-order to determine if she was "ready for such a gift' Speaking of the wedding, Cadance is also in on this and she doesn't give two shits about Shining Armor, all he is to her is a toy to adhere to her "needs and desires". What a total load of steaming bull.

These alicorns are not "gods" but sociopathic monsters who have thrown countless lives to the slaughter all because they were mortal and thus insignificant and "beneath their great and immortal wisdom". :angry: 

Edited by PoisonClaw

Let's see...

Cupcakes

The Rainbow Factory

Sweet Apple Massacre

The Conversion Bureau

And pretty much every fanfic that all ponies murdering humans and shit like that

Oh, I almost forgot! Try to avoid anything under the title The Conversion Bureau. It is tyrannical ponies extermination/assimilating the human race into itself. You know it's bad when it spawns anti-fics that feature the actual Mane 6 being horrified by their TCB counterparts.

• 7 years later...