Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any one of the mane 6 as a sibling, which one would it be?

Adachi

This is, if she became human, or you and your family became ponies. I think I would like Pinkie Pie as a sister, because she would always make me laugh. Watching movies together would be a blast, because she would provide commentary throughout the movies, which would be a lot more entertaining than any movie these days xD We could also have funny IM chats, and prank people together. On top of that, my birthdays would be AWESOME! And turn a regular party into a partay xD

My 2nd choice would be Applejack. She has a good head on her shoulders and an awesome work ethic, and really knows how to talk to people. I could easily imagine her helping my stepfather with his roofing job. She would get my family motivated to get out of the rut they're in.

I think all of them would be cool as sisters. The thing is, I'm an only child, so just having a sibling in general, no matter what they had been like, would have radically changed my formative years.

• Brohoof 2

interesting i never thought of this..... :lol: 

U basically described what pinkie would b like as a sis... yeah She would b my first choice hooves down!.... lol    Best pony....errrr... sister :derp:

My sister already acts just like Rarity so.... :okiedokielokie:  

I'd say... Hmmm...

Twilight Sparkle would be an interesting sister, mostly because then I have yet one more person to discuss world history with, and also because I'm an only child IRL, so there's that, too! :yay::P

Fluttershy would be a great sister too, what with helping take care of any animal who has happened to wander into my home (Mostly jumping spiders, but then again, that could be worse. xD).

But yeah, mostly Twilight Sparkle, so we could discuss history, not only of the world, but also discuss theories and solutions to certain problems with the world, both past and present! :3

Edit: If I ended up with 3 of them as sisters, Applejack. Since she would be so helpful with fixing things around the house when things start to go awry/wrong/haywire. :P

That said, it would be a crazy household with 8 people in it! xDD. Who knows what rooms each of them would sleep in? o3o

Edited by AppleDerpy20

When it comes to making myself a better person, I'd want to have a sibling with personality traits that I'm lacking, so that I could learn from them.

So I think I would go with Pinkie Pie, she is always uplifting, knows how to throw down a party and make you feel special. I love to be optomistic too but every now and then i may feel down, and when I'm feeling down, I know i'd have her to look up to to make me feel good about myself. Come on and SMILE!

That or Rainbow Dash because she's so confident in her abilities whilst I'm always doubting, she'd know how to get me into the spirit of things and to have confidence.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Have to say shy either way (pony to human or humans to ponies). She'd get along so well with my mom, seeing as how all three of us have a soft spot for animals. That and her stare might be useful in any bad situations (i.e. insta calm an arguement)

Applejack. Besides being one of the few ponies to actually interact with her family on a regular basis (atleast canonically), she seems the best to have around, with her strong family bonds, her willingness to do anything for her family, and that she is willing to put it all on the line for them.

• Brohoof 2

Being an identical twin with a brother who is my same age, looks and sounds almost exactly like me, and annoys the draaf out of me, I would enjoy having a sister to hang out with. Any of the Mane Six would do, I think.

Perhaps a relevant question is, How old would they be? If they were the same age as me, they'd probably be going to college. And since I'm leaving for two years in the relatively near future (I hope) then I wouldn't see them very much and they (or she) would get to know my brother the best and they'd become best friends and he would maker her hate me and then she would turn into Pinkamena and murder me and make pastries out of my bones and.....  :blink:

Sorry, went a little crazy there.

If this pony was adopted I would probably fall in love with her and marry her. Actually I probably already have.

Ok when my face gets red while writing a forum post that means I should probably shut up. Shutting up now.

Twilight Sparkle would be very helpful to me intellectual-wise; and, unlike with most other people, I'd be able to talk up a storm with her.

Fluttershy would be the easiest to talk to if I wanted to discuss problems.

Rainbow Dash and I wouldn't see each other much, seeing as she's a very athletic pony, and I only go outside for calm walks so I can get brainstorms going.

Applejack would definitely help me not be lazy, and the extensive family connections wouldn't hurt either.

I would never get any work done with Pinkie Pie around.

Rarity would be very useful if I was looking to impress someone special.

I'll pick... Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Rainbow Dash, even though you're my favorite pony I think that Twilight would make for a better sibling. She's intelligent and willing to try new things. We could have learning lessons, reading time, and even pig out at our favorite restaurants  ^_^.

Definitely not Rarity. I don't want to have to spend my time chasing the more sketchy/lowlife suitors away from her.

Fluttershy doesn't seem like she would have much of a presence if she were my sister. Always off by her lonesome or talking with critters. She's more "wifelike" anyways.

Applejack is more "cousinlike". Which makes sense because she's a member of the Apple family's extensive cousin network.

Pinkie Pie would annoy the hell out of me. She's too extraverted.

Twilight Sparkle may work, but I feel like she's too similar to me already.

Rainbow Dash is my answer. She's significantly different from me in a way I can appreciate. We would be able to learn from one another. She's an extravert but she also seems more respectful of people's personal space than Pinkie. She's competitive so we could hold various contests. That would be exciting. 

I choose you, Rainbow Dash! *pokeball erupts*

When it comes to making myself a better person, I'd want to have a sibling with personality traits that I'm lacking, so that I could learn from them.

I lack many traits, i barely resemble any of the mane 6 in personality (none of them love chaos and violence, and none hate their nation).

But i would probably go with Twilight, because of the results of my chaotic obsessions, i am the most disorganised person i know.