Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any one of the mane 6 as a sibling, which one would it be?

Adachi

after thinking about it, my older sister is a lot like Twilight with a few differences:

1. Twilight is organised, my sister organised but not THAT organised
  2. They are both clever (although Twilight revises, my sister doesn't and still gets A*'s)
  3. Twilight and my sis are both responsible (although my sister still finds time to slap me)
  4. Unlike Twilight my sis is not great with people..ever
  5. My older sister reads a lot
  6. My sister isn't (Twilight goes out more than my sister, but my sister goes out more than me) an outdoors person, she does no excersise (like me), eats crap tons (like me), and doesn't gain any weight because of her rediculous metabolism (like me)

So considering i have a really smart sister already, as well as a clever but immature Dad (he is PinkiePie immature), a friend who has an identical personality to pinkie, a little sister who is a mini Rarity/Rainbowdash mix, a mother like Princess Trollestia Celestia and then there is me who is a clever Discord (who loves history) i would still go for Twilight. MOAR CLEVURNUSS!!!

This is a difficult choice, I'm going to run though all the choices and deside which one would be best

Pinkie Pie: She would be fun to be around and make me happy on bad days, and I'd love to attend her awesome parties. However her spontaneous and random nature would probably get on my nerves after a while and would drive me insane.

Rarity: I think I respect her more than I like her. I guess it would be nice that she whould make clothes for me, but she is such a drama queen and I can stand that.

Applejack: Considering I live on a small ranch, her farming skills could come in handy. Also her skill in cooking is pretty high so if she made meals sometimes that would be good to.

Rainbow Dash: One thing that she and I have in common is our competitive nature, I love a good challenge and to have somebody (or somepony) around to copete with would be fun. I also have self confidence issues and she could teach me a thing or two about improving that.

Fluttershy: She is very shy, kinda like me. She is also very good with animals, and that could really help around the ranch. However she does get scared of a lot of things and that could get old.

Twighlight: She would be a big help when I have homework I don't understand. I also share her love for books, and we could read stuff together

In the end, although all of the mane are great, I chose Rainbow Dash. I just have the most in common with her and she could really help me improve my self confidence and physical strength. So that's it I guess...........(I'm not good with conclusions) :P

I picked either one or both Ashleigh Balls because their tomboyish personalities would've fun to have either or both as cool big sisters. Dashie's impulsiveness would mess with me for being a geek and a bit of a egghead, and she might force me to workout excesively. AJ might be more tact with me. Having them both might lead to some hilarious shenanigans. But there's a fact, they'll alway watch my back. Why not the others? because:

-I might not tolerate Rarity's personality as a sister, buth rather as a couple

-Twily's might be better as an almost same age/twin sister

-Pinkie, he' fun and all, but I she's also quite intrusive, I like privacy and tranquility most of the time and I don't really like attention (yeah, I'm of those who feel awkward and uncorfortable at my own birthday)

-Flutty: I'd rather have her as my mother :yay:

I'm tempted to change my answer to Maud Pie. Why? If I could get her to love me like how she loves Pinkie Pie or rocks, she would be the best sister ever. Always watching out for my self interests, if anyone ever tried to push me around, she would have my back. Then again, Rainbow Dash would have no problem doing the same thing, and even though I wouldn't have much to talk about, she would be more interesting to talk with than Maud. Hmmm.

...Why my answer is always Applejack? XD

But seriously, I'd love to have a sister just like her! I'm an older sister myself and I always felt responsible for my siblings. It'd be great to have Applejack here to help me with them. She probably understands very well how hard it is sometimes to be a role model to someone. Besides, she's usually really optimistic and I strongly believe that I wouldn't be bored with her around! She's also very sensitive, playful and caring, so she would be even more than the sister. All of my closest friends live far away from me, so I'd probably treat her as my best friend and we would have a lot of fun together. And I'm usually rather lazy, her competitive and athletic attitude would help me solve that problem. 

And... I really REALLY want to taste an apple pie made by her  :wub:

Applejack or twi. They both have relatable personalities to mine, and.....I don't know how to describe it, really. We would look out for each other, teach each other new things (especially applejack, who would be there for me every step of the way without being obnoxious like pinkie.) sort of like a teacher and student taking turns on each role. But most importantly, we have relatable likes and dislikes. I can see myself camping with applejack or twi helping with an assignment of mine.

Hope that makes sense. I'm not good at describing things like this.

• 7 years later...

I'd probably pick Pinkie Pie. I feel like she would be perfect to have a sister. Maybe a little annoying at times, but I guess there'd never be a dull moment.

• 3 months later...

Rainbow Dash: One thing that she and I have in common is our competitive nature, I love a good challenge and to have somebody (or somepony) around to coopete with would be fun. I also have self-confidence issues and she could teach me a thing or two about improving that.

Rainbow Dash-vectorfull.pngRainbow Dash crying scene (full scene) - YouTubeseeing Dashies cry is heartbreaking)

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say Fluttershy as my cousin (ummm, l don't know if l did wrote correctly :sealed:). My aunt has a cute little dog that always like to play sometimes. I can call Fluttershy to take care of my aunt's dog while my aunt is going to somewhere like shopping for example. :fluttercutehat:

I think Pinkie would be best to live with: playing with as a younger sis, going to family events, snuggling and talking about the day, chatting with and about her friends :3 

On the other hoof, she did move home. Still, would be fun to catch up and she is good with family celebrations :)  

1397.jpg