Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bronies

ggg-2

first off, i LOVE being a brony! :D that said, have bronies become more than just a mere fandom? has this fandom....become like a second family to anyone? :)

• Brohoof 2

The Brony fandom has become a second family to all those who join it. And we are growing! WE WILL SOON TAKE OVER THE EARTH! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough cough* Um... Sorry... Had something in my throat there...

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, there's definitely a connection among bronies, unseen in any other fandom. Yes, we do have our disagreements and arguments every now and then, but we have the closest fandom anywhere, with so many talented musicians, artists, animators, writers, etc to keep us entertained.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Yes. We are all living by "Love and tolerance" thus we get along. Others like the cod community never get along sadly. We bronies have a special bond that keeps us together! 

Edited by EliteP0ison

Id say that its become somewhat more knit than others, but I wouldn't say by a whole lot. We're not that much different and still have disputes every now and again.

We are all living by "Love and tolerance" thus we get along.

RPvtU6K.jpg

That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Besides the fact that whole saying is pure bs, you can't sit there and actually think everyone follows lt. What with there being bronies who can't stand the darker sides of the fandom one bit. Even then, the only people i ever see mentioning it are the ones newer to the fandom.

That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Besides the fact that whole saying is pure bs, you can't sit there and actually think everyone follows lt. What with there being bronies who can't stand the darker sides of the fandom one bit. Even then, the only people i ever see mentioning it are the ones newer to the fandom.

We try to set a good example for the show and all the good people watching it by following the 'Love and tolerance' policy. Many of us get the tolerance part correct and that is something that one can't really deny, we have respected everything from furries to transexuals with almost anything in between among our community. The only time we clash with the latter, is when they are outsiders picking fights for lulz.

This is were the 'love' part comes in, we are merely humans with our own set of thoughts and feelings, we aren't immune to being pissed off. Anti-bronies or haters' (hatefags is a better term) usual hobbies include purposely angering bronies then reminding them they are supposed to 'Love and tolerate' like we are supposed to be stepped on.

No.

• Brohoof 2

I consider it a sort of comforting feeling to be part of something like this..... A second family would be accurate if I actually could meet other bronies irl.... But sadly none of you live very close to me so..... ;(

Honestly, no. I've met awesome people through the fandom, so I don't regret joining at all, but there is too much for it to be a kind of family. It's too big. There's too much I hate along with what I love in the fandom for it to be family. It's a thing I like, something I spend a lot of time on, but not a second family.

We are definitely more than a fandom. We all seem to get along and help each other out, mostly because of the lessons in the show itself.

Ponies/ other bronies have really helped me get through some tough times.  :)

Despite the massive shitstorms that may happen internally in this fandom. I do consider anyone who calls themselves a brony, my friend. Though we may have drama abundant, I have never been in a fandom as cohesive, and caring for each other as this one. Despite all the shit, and all the grief we may cause each other, for the most part we stand together. And I salute that. 

• Brohoof 1

has this fandom....become like a second family to anyone? :)

Honestly? Yes, kind of. Bronies are naturally well spirited people, who usually love to bring the love and friendship to others. I can say that every member I've come in contact with feels like a family member in some way, shape, or form. This is an amazing fandom, and it's not a hard thing to believe that some would consider it to be like a "second family". I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself being apart of the fandom though! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 2